Mooseman: 20
Handsize: 4
In play:

(UUUUU) Forest
(U) Plains
(U) Mountain
(UU) Island
(U) Swamp

Binding Agony(For each 1 damage dealt to enchanted creature, Binding Agony deals 1 damage to that creature's controller.)

Lightning reflexes (+1/+0 and first strike)

(U) Wall of Resistance (0/3, Flying, At the end of any turn in which Wall of Resistance is dealt damage, put a +0/+1 counter on it.)
(U) Blistering Barrier (6/2, Wall) ~light'd 1st strike~
(U) Gibbering Hyenas (3/2, Gibbering Hyenas cannot block black creatures.)
(T) Harmattan Efreet (2/2, (Flying 1UU: Target creature gains flying until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Thirst, Quirion Elves, Dream Fighter, Mtenda Lion, Harmattan Efreet?
RFG: Maro

Spiderman: 10
Handsize: 4
In play:

(TUU) Mt x3
(UU) Island x2
(TT) Swamp x2
(U) Plains
(U) Forest

Ritual of Steel (Enchanted creature gets +0/+2)

(T) Shadow Guildmage (1/1, U, T: put target creature I control on top of owner's library. R, T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player and 1 dmg to me)
(U) Barbed-Back Wurm (4/5, B: target green creature blocking ~ gets -1/-1 ueot) *Ritual of Steeled*~Agonized~
(U) Horrible Hordes (2/2, rampage: 1)
(T) Dwarven Nomads (1/1, T: target creature with power 2 or less is unblockable this turn)
(U) Wild Elephant (3/3, trample)
(U) Goblin Tinkerer (1/2, R, T: destroy target artifact. That artifact deals dmg equal to its concerted cost to ~)

Graveyard: Armorer Guildmage, Cinder Cloud, Enfeeblement?
RFG: Amulet of Unmaking

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I concede.... the Efreet was my last hope.... I only have 2 1/1 creatures left and you can ping them both and -1/-1 my hyenas......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whoa, that was quick... good game everyone. Last cards in hand?

Mine were:

Talruum Minotaur
Dream Cache :(
Chaos Charm (to be used on the Blistering Barrier)
Builder's Bane (pretty much a dead card)

L

Limited

I actually had a pretty decent pack, but that first Maro hit really hurt. Didn't have a lot of creatures so figured I needed the Mantis to stay in the game. Also tried to put some pressure on you guys by holding on to my removal.. until it was too late :(

Hakim, Loreweaver
Blind Fury
Chaos Charm
Kaervek's Torch
Pacifism
Sandstorm
Teferi's Curse

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Village Elder
Blinding Light
Mangara's Blessing
Dwarven Nomad

Spidey's pinger was keeping my Nomad and the Elder in my hand.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Limited: Thank goodness Maro went for you first then :)

How come you didn't use the Chaos Charm on the Hordes the first time they attacked?

Mooseman: Good thing I got out my pinger then early :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
If my Efreet would have survived, I was casting those to 1/1 to make you take damage to get rid of them and then make my hyenas fly..... but noooooooo.....
hehe

L

Limited

Spiderman said:
Limited: Thank goodness Maro went for you first then :)

How come you didn't use the Chaos Charm on the Hordes the first time they attacked?
Yeah.. I should have just played the Pacifism on it immediately, but I was hoping that Maro would beat up Spidey first.

The Hordes have a toughness of two right? Chaos Charm can't kill them. I should have used it on either your Guildmage or Dwarven Nomad, but I really wanted to safe it for Moose's Blistering Wall.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Limited said:
I should have used it on either you Guildmage or Dwarven Nomad, but I really wanted to safe it for Moose's Blistering Wall.
Ha Ha.... after Maro was gone, I didn't have much more power, just the flyer.....
the blistering wall & binding agony wer to keep spidey from alpha striking me......

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Actually, I had my sets mixed up. Alliances is the next set.

Remember, only 12 cards for Alliances!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Tag Guard

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think it still oughta be 15 cards for Mindmaster. I mean, what are we gonna do when we get down to the 8 card boosters of whatever set?

But if I'm outvoted, I'll stick with the 12 :)

L

Limited

Were there ever 8 card boosters?

I vote for 12 cards, coz that how it would be if we played with real boosters..