Mindmaster Champions: Spidey vs Mooseman

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I will respond by not regening the ogre, since I have no demons in this pack
And I'll play absolutly no cards out of my hand, since I have none.....
Guess I have no response....
Damage? Resolves?
You shouldn't wait for me, since I have nothing to do.....

I'll be done......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All right, so I took 1 from the Forestwalker and we traded creatures.

Untap, upkeep

Swamp
Mothrider Samurai

Done

Spidey: 15
Hand: 7
In Play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2

Honden of Night's Reach (At the beginning of my upkeep, Mooseman discards a card for each Shrine you control.)

(U) Feral Deceiver (3/2, {1}: Look at the top card of your library. {2}: Reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, Brutal Deceiver gets +2/+2 and gains trample until end of turn. Play this ability only once each turn. )
(U) Deathcurse Ogre (3/3, When ~ is put into the graveyard from play, each player loses 3 life)
(S) Mothrider Samurai (2/2, flying, bushido 1)

Graveyard: Nezumi Ronin, Quiet Purity, Devoted Retainer
RFG: Keiga, the Tide Star

Mooseman: 22
Hand: 0
In Play:

(U) Plains
(UU) Island
(UUU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

Ghostly Prison (Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays {2} for each creature attacking you. (This cost is paid as attackers are declared.))

(T) Jukai Messenger (1/1, Forestwalk)
(U) Ember-Fist Zubera (1/2, When Ember-Fist Zubera is put into a graveyard from play, it deals damage to target creature or player equal to the number of Zubera put into all graveyards from play this turn.)
(U) Brutal Deceiver (2/2, {1}: Look at the top card of your library. {2}: Reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land, Brutal Deceiver gets +1/+0 and gains first strike until end of turn. Play this ability only once each turn. )
(U) Wicked Akuba (2/2 {B}: Target player dealt damage by Wicked Akuba this turn loses 1 life.)
(U) Silent-Chant Zubera (1/2, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, it deals damage to target creature or player equal to the number of Zubera put into all graveyards from play this turn)
(U) Marrow-Gnawer (2/3, All Rats have fear. t, Sacrifice a Rat: Put X 1/1 black Rat creature tokens into play, where X is the number of Rats you control. )

Graveyard: Konda's Hatamoto, Honden of Night's Reach, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Hisoka's Guard, Hundred-Talon Kami, Yamabushi's Flame, Field of Reality, Villainous Ogre
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Attack with all

Spidey: 15
Hand: 7
In Play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(U,U) Forest x2

Honden of Night's Reach (At the beginning of my upkeep, Mooseman discards a card for each Shrine you control.)

(U) Feral Deceiver (3/2, {1}: Look at the top card of your library. {2}: Reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, Brutal Deceiver gets +2/+2 and gains trample until end of turn. Play this ability only once each turn. )
(U) Deathcurse Ogre (3/3, When ~ is put into the graveyard from play, each player loses 3 life)
(S) Mothrider Samurai (2/2, flying, bushido 1)

Graveyard: Nezumi Ronin, Quiet Purity, Devoted Retainer
RFG: Keiga, the Tide Star

Mooseman: 22
Hand: 0
In Play:

(U) Plains
(UU) Island
(UUU) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

Ghostly Prison (Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays {2} for each creature attacking you. (This cost is paid as attackers are declared.))

(T) Jukai Messenger (1/1, Forestwalk)
(T) Ember-Fist Zubera (1/2, When Ember-Fist Zubera is put into a graveyard from play, it deals damage to target creature or player equal to the number of Zubera put into all graveyards from play this turn.)
(T) Brutal Deceiver (2/2, {1}: Look at the top card of your library. {2}: Reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land, Brutal Deceiver gets +1/+0 and gains first strike until end of turn. Play this ability only once each turn. )
(T) Wicked Akuba (2/2 {B}: Target player dealt damage by Wicked Akuba this turn loses 1 life.)
(T) Silent-Chant Zubera (1/2, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, it deals damage to target creature or player equal to the number of Zubera put into all graveyards from play this turn)
(T) Marrow-Gnawer (2/3, All Rats have fear. t, Sacrifice a Rat: Put X 1/1 black Rat creature tokens into play, where X is the number of Rats you control. )

Graveyard: Konda's Hatamoto, Honden of Night's Reach, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Hisoka's Guard, Hundred-Talon Kami, Yamabushi's Flame, Field of Reality, Villainous Ogre
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll concede..... wasn't sure if you wanted to pummel me some more....

You won the battle of the Night's Reaches....... I had no removal.....

On to Betrayers.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game!

Well, I'm glad you conceded because I wasn't sure if I could survive attacking with the Samurai and leaving the others as blockers :)

I had tons of useless cards left:

Stuggle for Insanity - probably should have used this earlier, but I was on defense
Time of Need
Deperate Ritual
Yamabishi's Flame
Sift Through Sands
Unearthly Blizzard
Wear Away - at least I could get rid the Ghostly Prison