Done
Discard Sift Through Sands during your upkeep

Spidey: 11?
Hand: 11
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Swamp

Honden of Night's Reach (At the beginning of my upkeep, target opponent discards a card for each Shrine I control)

(T) Jukai Messenger (1/1, forestwalk)
(U) Floating-Dream Zubera (1/2, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, draw a card for each Zubera put into a graveyard from play this turn)

Graveyard: Nezumi Ronin
RFG:

mooseman: 17
Hand: 9
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Orochi Leafcaller (1/1, {G}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool)
(T) Battle-Mad Ronin (1/1, Bushido 2 (When this blocks or becomes blocked, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn.) Battle-Mad Ronin attacks each turn if able.)
(T) Soratami Mirror-Guard (3/1, Flying. {2}, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Target creature with power 2 or less is unblockable this turn.)
(S) Pious Kitsune (1/2, At the beginning of your upkeep, put a devotion counter on Pious Kitsune. Then if a creature named Eight-and-a-Half-Tails is in play, you gain 1 life for each devotion counter on Pious Kitsune.
T, Remove a devotion counter from Pious Kitsune: You gain 1 life.) 0 counters

Graveyard: Plains, Akki Avalanchers, Lava Spike
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Take the Lava Spike dmg.

Untap, upkeep - you discard Sift Through Sands

Attack with the Messenger for 1
Swamp
Gibbering Kami

Done

Spidey: 11
Hand: 10
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Swamp x2

Honden of Night's Reach (At the beginning of my upkeep, target opponent discards a card for each Shrine I control)

(U) Floating-Dream Zubera (1/2, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, draw a card for each Zubera put into a graveyard from play this turn)
(S) Gibbering Kami (2/2, flying, Soulshift 3 - When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I may return target Spirit card with converted mana cost of 3 or less from my graveyard to my hand)

RFG:

mooseman: 16
Hand: 8
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(T) Battle-Mad Ronin (1/1, Bushido 2 (When this blocks or becomes blocked, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn.) Battle-Mad Ronin attacks each turn if able.)
(T) Soratami Mirror-Guard (3/1, Flying. {2}, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Target creature with power 2 or less is unblockable this turn.)
(S) Pious Kitsune (1/2, At the beginning of your upkeep, put a devotion counter on Pious Kitsune. Then if a creature named Eight-and-a-Half-Tails is in play, you gain 1 life for each devotion counter on Pious Kitsune.
T, Remove a devotion counter from Pious Kitsune: You gain 1 life.) 0 counters

Graveyard: Plains, Akki Avalanchers, Lava Spike, Sift Through Sands
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep (counter on Pious Kitsune)
Forest
attack with ronin
blocks?

Spidey: 11
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Swamp x2

(S) Gibbering Kami (2/2, flying, Soulshift 3 - When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I may return target Spirit card with converted mana cost of 3 or less from my graveyard to my hand)

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Soratami Mirror-Guard (3/1, Flying. {2}, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Target creature with power 2 or less is unblockable this turn.)
(U) Pious Kitsune (1/2, At the beginning of your upkeep, put a devotion counter on Pious Kitsune. Then if a creature named Eight-and-a-Half-Tails is in play, you gain 1 life for each devotion counter on Pious Kitsune.
T, Remove a devotion counter from Pious Kitsune: You gain 1 life.) 1 counter

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Kashi-Tribe Warriors
done

Reach trough the mists to discard during your upkeep

Spidey: 10
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Swamp x2

RFG:

Hand: 6
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(U) Soratami Mirror-Guard (3/1, Flying. {2}, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Target creature with power 2 or less is unblockable this turn.)
(U) Pious Kitsune (1/2, At the beginning of your upkeep, put a devotion counter on Pious Kitsune. Then if a creature named Eight-and-a-Half-Tails is in play, you gain 1 life for each devotion counter on Pious Kitsune.
(S) Kashi-Tribe Warriors (2/4, Whenever Kashi-Tribe Warriors deals combat damage to a creature, tap that creature and it doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - you discard Reach Through the Mists

Plains
Keiga, the Tide Star

Done

In Play:

(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Plains

(U) Gibbering Kami (2/2, flying, Soulshift 3 - When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I may return target Spirit card with converted mana cost of 3 or less from my graveyard to my hand)
(S) Keiga, the Tide Star (5/5, flying, when ~ goes to the graveyard from play, gain control of target creature)

RFG:

mooseman: 15
Hand: 5
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(S) Kashi-Tribe Warriors (2/4, Whenever Kashi-Tribe Warriors deals combat damage to a creature, tap that creature and it doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)

Graveyard: Plains, Akki Avalanchers, Lava Spike, Sift Through Sands, Reach Through the Mists
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EOT Tap Pious and gain a life
Untap, upkeep - another counter, Forest
attack with ronin
Blocks?

In Play:

(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Plains

(U) Gibbering Kami (2/2, flying, Soulshift 3 - When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, I may return target Spirit card with converted mana cost of 3 or less from my graveyard to my hand)
(S) Keiga, the Tide Star (5/5, flying, when ~ goes to the graveyard from play, gain control of target creature)

RFG:

Hand: 6
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

() Kashi-Tribe Warriors (2/4, Whenever Kashi-Tribe Warriors deals combat damage to a creature, tap that creature and it doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)

Graveyard: Plains, Akki Avalanchers, Lava Spike, Sift Through Sands, Reach Through the Mists
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Orbweaver Kumo
Done
Discard Akki Lavarunner in upkeep (unless you target yourself?)

Spidey: 9
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Plains

RFG:

Hand: 5
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(TTT) Forest

(U) Kashi-Tribe Warriors (2/4, Whenever Kashi-Tribe Warriors deals combat damage to a creature, tap that creature and it doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)
(S) Orbweaver Kumo (3/4, Orbweaver Kumo may block as though it had flying. Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, Orbweaver Kumo gains forestwalk until end of turn.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah right... :)

Untap, upkeep - you discard Akki Lavarunner

Attack with the Messenger and Keiga
Responses/blocks?

Spidey: 9
In Play:

(U) Forest
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Plains

(T) Keiga, the Tide Star (5/5, flying, when ~ goes to the graveyard from play, gain control of target creature)

RFG:

Hand: 4
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(TTT) Forest

(U) Kashi-Tribe Warriors (2/4, Whenever Kashi-Tribe Warriors deals combat damage to a creature, tap that creature and it doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)
(S) Orbweaver Kumo (3/4, Orbweaver Kumo may block as though it had flying. Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, Orbweaver Kumo gains forestwalk until end of turn.)
Graveyard: Plains, Akki Avalanchers, Lava Spike, Sift Through Sands, Reach Through the Mists, Akki Lavarunner
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 6 (you're going for an all-out attack, aren't you)

Forest
Swallowing Plague your Orbweaver for 5

Done

Spidey: 14
In Play:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Plains

(T) Keiga, the Tide Star (5/5, flying, when ~ goes to the graveyard from play, gain control of target creature)

Graveyard: Nezumi Ronin, Swallowing Plague
RFG:

mooseman: 10
Hand: 4
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(TTT) Forest

Graveyard: Plains, Akki Avalanchers, Lava Spike, Sift Through Sands, Reach Through the Mists, Akki Lavarunner, Orbweaver Kumo
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EOT - Remove counter to gain life

Untap, upkeep add a counter, island
Soilshaper
Wandering Ones
Plains becomes a 3/3
Attack with Plains, Ronin, Mirror-guard, leafcaller and Warriors

Spidey: 14
In Play:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Plains

Graveyard: Nezumi Ronin, Swallowing Plague
RFG:

mooseman: 11
Hand: 2
In Play:

(T) Plains
(UT) Island
(T) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

(T) Orochi Leafcaller (1/1, {G}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool)
(T) Kashi-Tribe Warriors (2/4, Whenever Kashi-Tribe Warriors deals combat damage to a creature, tap that creature and it doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)
(S) Soilshaper (1/1, Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, target land becomes a 3/3 creature until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(S) Wandering Ones (1/1)

Graveyard: Plains, Akki Avalanchers, Lava Spike, Sift Through Sands, Reach Through the Mists, Akki Lavarunner, Orbweaver Kumo
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Kami, Mirrorguard and Leaf-callers die and you take 6
Done
Discard Akki Coalflinger

Spidey: 8
In Play:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Plains

Graveyard: Nezumi Ronin, Swallowing Plague, Gibbering Kami
RFG:

Hand: 2
In Play:

(T) Plains
(UT) Island
(T) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

(T) Kashi-Tribe Warriors (2/4, Whenever Kashi-Tribe Warriors deals combat damage to a creature, tap that creature and it doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)
(S) Soilshaper (1/1, Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, target land becomes a 3/3 creature until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(S) Wandering Ones (1/1)

Graveyard: Plains, Akki Avalanchers, Lava Spike, Sift Through Sands, Reach Through the Mists, Akki Lavarunner, Orbweaver Kumo, Soratami Mirror-Guard, Orochi Leafcaller
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - you discard Akki Coalflinger

Hundred-Talon Kami

Done

Spidey: 8
Hand: 7
In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,U) Plains x2

(U) Keiga, the Tide Star (5/5, flying, when ~ goes to the graveyard from play, gain control of target creature)
(S) Hundred-Talon Kami (2/3, flying, soulshift 4)

Graveyard: Nezumi Ronin, Swallowing Plague, Gibbering Kami
RFG:

Hand: 1
In Play:

(T) Plains
(UT) Island
(T) Mountain
(UUT) Forest

(S) Wandering Ones (1/1)

Graveyard: Plains, Akki Avalanchers, Lava Spike, Sift Through Sands, Reach Through the Mists, Akki Lavarunner, Orbweaver Kumo, Soratami Mirror-Guard, Orochi Leafcaller, Akki Coalflinger
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Concede....
Thoughtbind was my last card...... The Orbweaver was my only hope with 2 spirit cards in hand......
Good game.
Next?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game! I was prepared (kinda) for that last card... I had a Thoughtbind too.

Other cards:

Quiet Purity
Pull Under (to be used on your Warriors)
Peer Through Depths
Kodama's Reach (was debating to use this card on turn 3, but figured I should get out a creature)
Eye of Nowhere
Gale Force

Onto Betrayers!