Mindmaster Champions of Kamigawa: Ransac vs Modus Pwnens

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No response to that. Untap, Upkeep, Swamp, Befoul your Frostwielder. You mentioned that you may have response before, which intrigues me since you're tapped out. So, I ask: response?

Ransac: 18
Hand: 10
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(U) Island
(TT) Swamp
(U) Mountain

(U) Lantern Kami (SPIRIT, 1/1, flying)
(U) Soratami Rainshaper (2/1, Flying, 3, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Target creature you control gains shroud until end of turn. (It can't be the target of spells or abilities.)

Graveyard: Sakura-Tribe Elder, Blood Speaker, Befoul
RFG:

Modus Pwnens: 16
Hand: 12
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T, T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

(T) Humble Budoka (2/2, Shroud)
(S) Frostwielder (1/2, T: Frostwielder deals 1 damage to target creature or player. If a creature dealt damage by Frostwielder this turn would be put into a graveyard, remove it from the game instead.) deaded?

Graveyard: Villainous Ogre
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

What I meant was that if you would have used your last green mana to (for example) pump your ogre, I would (or might) have done something different.

Now I'm tapped out (and screwed with the fliers you have out ;))

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
K, then. I'll assume that there're no more responses then. Attack for 3. Battle-Mad Ronin. Done.

Ransac: 18
Hand: 9
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(T) Lantern Kami (SPIRIT, 1/1, flying)
(T) Soratami Rainshaper (2/1, Flying, 3, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Target creature you control gains shroud until end of turn. (It can't be the target of spells or abilities.)
(S) Battle-Mad Ronin (1/1, Bushido 2 (When this blocks or becomes blocked, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn.) Battle-Mad Ronin attacks each turn if able.)

RFG:

Modus Pwnens: 13
Hand: 12
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T, T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

(S) Frostwielder (1/2, T: Frostwielder deals 1 damage to target creature or player. If a creature dealt damage by Frostwielder this turn would be put into a graveyard, remove it from the game instead.) deaded?

Graveyard: Villainous Ogre
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Untap, upkeep, Plains. Yamabushi's Flame on your ronin, which kills and removes it from the game (assuming you do not respond).

Attack for 2.

Budoka Gardener, done.
(Sorry about the mess, flipping cards are ugly =/)

Ransac: 16
Hand: 9
In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(T) Soratami Rainshaper (2/1, Flying, 3, Return a land you control to its owner's hand: Target creature you control gains shroud until end of turn. (It can't be the target of spells or abilities.)
(S) Battle-Mad Ronin (1/1, Bushido 2 (When this blocks or becomes blocked, it gets +2/+2 until end of turn.) Battle-Mad Ronin attacks each turn if able.) RFG?

RFG:

Modus Pwnens: 13
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T, T) Mountain
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(S) Budoka Gardener (1G, 2/1. T You may put a land card from your hand into play. If you control ten or more lands, flip Budoka Gardener)
-----
Dokai, Weaver of Life (3/3, 4GG, T: Put an X/X green Elemental creature token into play, where X is the number of lands you control)

Graveyard: Villainous Ogre, Frostwielder, Yamabushi's Flame
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You got my Ronin. Untap, Upkeep, Attack with my flyers. I'll assume no blocks or response. Plains, Konda, Lord of Eiganjo. Done.

Hand: 8
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(S) Konda, Lord of Eiganjo (3/3, Vigilance, Bushido 5, Konda, Lord of Eiganjo is indestructible.)

Graveyard: Sakura-Tribe Elder, Blood Speaker, Befoul, Battle-Mad Ronin
RFG:

Modus Pwnens: 10
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T, T) Mountain
(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

(S) Budoka Gardener (1G, 2/1. T You may put a land card from your hand into play. If you control ten or more lands, flip Budoka Gardener)
-----
Dokai, Weaver of Life (3/3, 4GG, T: Put an X/X green Elemental creature token into play, where X is the number of lands you control)

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

That's going to hurt..
Untap, upkeep. Swamp.
Blood speaker,
Ragged Veins on your Konda.
done.

In Play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(S) Konda, Lord of Eiganjo (3/3, Vigilance, Bushido 5, Konda, Lord of Eiganjo is indestructible.) *ragged*

RFG:

Modus Pwnens: 10
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T, T) Mountain
(T, T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Ragged Veins (Flash, Whenever enchanted creature is dealt damage, its controller loses that much life.)

(U) Humble Budoka (2/2, Shroud)
(S) Blood Speaker (3/2, At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice Blood Speaker. If you do, search your library for a Demon card, reveal that card, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
Whenever a Demon comes into play under your control, return Blood Speaker from your graveyard to your hand.)
(U) Budoka Gardener (1G, 2/1. T You may put a land card from your hand into play. If you control ten or more lands, flip Budoka Gardener)
-----

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You butt-twinkler. Untap, upkeep, Attack for 3, Swamp, Kami of Lunacy, Hisoka's Guard. Done.

Hand: 6
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain

(U) Konda, Lord of Eiganjo (3/3, Vigilance, Bushido 5, Konda, Lord of Eiganjo is indestructible.) *ragged*
(S) Kami of Lunacy (4/1, SPIRIT, flying, soulshift 5)
(S) Hisoka's Guard (1/1, You may choose not to untap Hisoka's Guard during your untap step. 1U,T: As long as Hisoka's Guard remains tapped, target creature you control other than Hisoka's Guard has shroud. (It can't be the target of spells or abilities.)

RFG:

Modus Pwnens: 7
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T, T) Mountain
(T, T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Ragged Veins (Flash, Whenever enchanted creature is dealt damage, its controller loses that much life.)

(U) Humble Budoka (2/2, Shroud)
(S) Blood Speaker (3/2, At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice Blood Speaker. If you do, search your library for a Demon card, reveal that card, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
Whenever a Demon comes into play under your control, return Blood Speaker from your graveyard to your hand.)
(U) Budoka Gardener (1G, 2/1. T You may put a land card from your hand into play. If you control ten or more lands, flip Budoka Gardener)
-----

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Modus Pwnens

Since I have no way to win before you bludgeon me to death with your fliers, I'm scooping this one. Good game, up for a game of planeshift?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Absolutely! SPIDEY!!!!!!! PLANESHIFT PACKS!!!!! GET OFF YOUR KEISTER!!!!!!! lazy, good-for-nothing....

Ransac, cpa trash man