Done

Mooseman: 8
Hand: 4
In play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(T) Floodbringer (1/2, Flying 2, Return a land you control to its owner’s hand: Tap target land.)
(T) Ichiga, Who Topples Oaks (4/3, Trample. Remove a ki counter from Ichiga, Who Topples Oaks: Target creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)
(U) Kami of False Hope (1/1, Sac ~: Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt this turn.)
(T) Child of Thorns 1/1 Sacrifice Child of Thorns: Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
(T) Waxmane Baku (2/2, Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on Waxmane Baku. 1, Remove X ki counters from Waxmane Baku: Tap X target creatures.) ~2 cntr~
(T) Lifespinner (3/3, T, Sacrifice three Spirits: Search your library for a legendary Spirit card and put it into play. Then shuffle your library.)
(T) Moonlit Strider (1/4, Sac ~: Target creature you control gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn. Soulshift 3 )
(T) Frost Ogre (5/3)

Graveyard: Minamo's Meddling, Ward of Piety, Ribbons of the Reikai
RFG:
--------------------------------------
Rokapoke: 12
Hand: 6
In play:

(UT) Plains x2
(UUT) Island x3
(UT) Forest x2
(TT) Swamp x2

Lifegift (Whenever a land comes into play, you may gain 1 life.)

(T) Floodbringer (1/2, Flying 2, Return a land you control to its owner’s hand: Tap target land.)
(T) Kaiso, Memory of Loyalty (3/4; Flying. Remove a ki counter from ~: Prevent all damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn.) * 3 ki *
(T) Takenuma Bleeder (3/3; Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, you lose 1 life if you don't control a Demon.)
(T) Kami of the Honored Dead (3/5; Flying. Whenever ~ is deal damage, you gain that much life. Soulshift 6 (when this is put into a graveyard from play, you may return target Spirit card with converted mana cost 6 or less form your graveyard to your hand.))
(T) Skullmane Baku (2/1; Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on ~. `, T, Remove X ki counters from ~: Target creature gets -X/-X until EOT.)

Graveyard: Gnarled Mass, Terashi's Grasp, Sosuke's Summons
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Forest. I'll gain one life, thanks.
Send Kaiso in. Blocks/responses?

In play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(T) Ichiga, Who Topples Oaks (4/3, Trample. Remove a ki counter from Ichiga, Who Topples Oaks: Target creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)
(U) Kami of False Hope (1/1, Sac ~: Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt this turn.)
(T) Child of Thorns 1/1 Sacrifice Child of Thorns: Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
(T) Waxmane Baku (2/2, Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on Waxmane Baku. 1, Remove X ki counters from Waxmane Baku: Tap X target creatures.) ~2 cntr~
(T) Lifespinner (3/3, T, Sacrifice three Spirits: Search your library for a legendary Spirit card and put it into play. Then shuffle your library.)
(T) Moonlit Strider (1/4, Sac ~: Target creature you control gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn. Soulshift 3 )
(T) Frost Ogre (5/3)

RFG:
Rokapoke: 13
Hand: 6
In play:

(UU) Plains x2
(UUU) Island x3
(UUU) Forest x3
(UU) Swamp x2

(U) Floodbringer (1/2, Flying 2, Return a land you control to its owner’s hand: Tap target land.)
(T) Kaiso, Memory of Loyalty (3/4; Flying. Remove a ki counter from ~: Prevent all damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn.) * 3 ki *
(U) Takenuma Bleeder (3/3; Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, you lose 1 life if you don't control a Demon.)
(U) Kami of the Honored Dead (3/5; Flying. Whenever ~ is deal damage, you gain that much life. Soulshift 6 (when this is put into a graveyard from play, you may return target Spirit card with converted mana cost 6 or less form your graveyard to your hand.))
(U) Skullmane Baku (2/1; Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on ~. 1, T, Remove X ki counters from ~: Target creature gets -X/-X until EOT.)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

I'll assume that you'll keep your Kami of False Hope then.
Post-combat now.
Ninja of the Deep Hours.
Skullsnatcher.
Done.

In play:

(UT) Plains
(TT) Island
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(T) Frost Ogre (5/3)

RFG:
In play:

(TT) Plains x2
(TUU) Island x3
(TUU) Forest x3
(TT) Swamp x2

(U) Floodbringer (1/2, Flying 2, Return a land you control to its owner’s hand: Tap target land.)
(U) Takenuma Bleeder (3/3; Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, you lose 1 life if you don't control a Demon.)
(U) Kami of the Honored Dead (3/5; Flying. Whenever ~ is deal damage, you gain that much life. Soulshift 6 (when this is put into a graveyard from play, you may return target Spirit card with converted mana cost 6 or less form your graveyard to your hand.))
(U) Skullmane Baku (2/1; Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may put a ki counter on ~. 1, T, Remove X ki counters from ~: Target creature gets -X/-X until EOT.)
(S) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2; Ninjutsu 1U (1U, return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card into play from your hand tapped and attacking.) Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card.)
(S) Skullsnatcher (2/1; Ninjutsu B. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, remove up to two target cards in that player's graveyard from the game.)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I like that you don't want to actually do damage to me, but,,,,,,, My life is now 5..... right????

untap, upkeep,
Attack with all but My last Hope.

In play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(T) Frost Ogre (5/3)

RFG:
In play:

(TT) Plains x2
(TUU) Island x3
(TUU) Forest x3
(TT) Swamp x2

(S) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2; Ninjutsu 1U (1U, return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card into play from your hand tapped and attacking.) Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card.)
(S) Skullsnatcher (2/1; Ninjutsu B. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, remove up to two target cards in that player's graveyard from the game.)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Yes sir, your life is 5. I can't believe I missed that.

Anyway, let's block like so...

Kami of the Honored Dead blocks Ichiga.
Skullsnatcher blocks Frost Ogre.
Floodbringer blocks the Floodbringer.
Ninja of the Deep Hours blocks Waxmane Baku.
Takenuma Bleeder blocks Lifespinner.
Skullmane Baku blocks Child of Thorns.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Good game.

I knew I was losing that one 2 or 3 turns ago, but I wanted to see if something changed.....

I know I can stop one combat from you but I got nothing else.

Hand :
Kumano's Blessing
Shinka Gatekeeper (Oh yeah, lose life as it takes damage....... right)
Sakura-Tribe Springcaller (if I had thing to use the mana on it may be worth it)
Mirror Gallery (This is as good in a game of mindmaster as Ransac's Fanny)

On to Saviors?

R

rokapoke

Still packing:

Harbinger of Spring
Heart of Light (damn your Moonlit Strider!)
Minamo's Meddling (just in case...)
Phantom Wings

I was starting to wonder if I did have the guns... Your Kami and Baku were definitely good ones to have...

Saviors it is! Update that Admin page!

Mooseman said:
Mirror Gallery (This is as good in a game of mindmaster as Ransac's Fanny)
Have you not realized the usefulness of Ransac's Fanny in mindmaster? It's like a bigger, badder Dwarven Pony!