Mindmaster Battle for Zendikar: Spidey vs Mooseman

Discussion in 'Mindmaster Games' started by Spiderman, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Adverse conditions on your champion and Manta (URGB)
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Doh!

Skyline Cascase, targeting your Wave-Wing and triggering my Gnarlid's Landfall
    Alpha strike
    Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey: 14
    Hand: 2
    Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Mt x3
    (U) Awakened Mt (3/3) *3 +1/+1 ctrs*
    (U) Forest
    (T,U) Island x2
    (T) Swamp
    (U) Plains
    (T) Skyline Cascade (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, target creature Mooseman controls doesn't untap during his next untap step.; T: Add U to my mana pool)

(T,A) Snapping Gnarlid (5/3; Landfall-Whenever a land ETB under my control, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot) ~Even~
    (T,A) Herald of Kozilek (4/4; First Strike; Devoid; Colorless spells I cast cost 1 less to cast) ~odd~
    (TT) Cloud Manta (3/2; Flying) ~Even~
    (T,A) Carrier Thrall (4/1; When ~ dies, put a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sac this creature: Add 1 to my mana pool") ~Even~
    (TT) Ondu Champion (4/3,Rally — Whenever ~ or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, creatures you control gain trample until end of turn.) ~Even~
    (T,A) Malakir Familiar (4/1; Flying; Deathtouch; Whenever I gain life, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot) ~odd~

Graveyard: Conduit of Ruin, Lavastep Raider, Rush of Ice, Swarm Surge
    Exile: Valakut Predator
    ===========================================
    Mooseman: 11
    Hand: 4
    Battlefield:

(TT) Plains
    (TUT) Swamp
    (T) Island
    (TT) Mountain x2
    (U) Forest

(U) Eldrazi Scion creature token (1/1; Sac ~: Add 1 to my mana pool) ~even~
    (U) Vile Aggregate (3/5,Devoid .Vile Aggregate's power is equal to the number of colorless creatures you control.Trample) ~odd~
    (T) Ondu Champion (4/3,Rally — Whenever ~ or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, creatures you control gain trample until end of turn.) ~even~
    (TT) Wave Wing Elemental (5/4,Flying. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, Wave-Wing Elemental gets +2/+2 until end of turn.) ~even~
    (U) Nirkana Assassin (2/3,Whenever you gain life, Nirkana Assassin gains deathtouch until end of turn.) ~odd~
    (T) Courier Griffin (2/3,Flying When Courier Griffin enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life.) ~even~
    (U) Void Winnower (11/9,Your opponents can't cast spells with even converted mana costs. (Zero is even.) Your opponents can't block with creatures with even converted mana costs.) ~odd~
    (S) Ondu Greathorn (2/3,First strike. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, Ondu Greathorn gets +2/+2 until end of turn.) ~Even~
    (S) Eldrazi Scion creature token (1/1; Sac ~: Add 1 to my mana pool) ~even~

Graveyard: Blisterpod, Horribly Awry, Demons Grasp, Smite the Monstrous, Adverse Conditions
    Exile:
  3. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Blocks
    Gnarlid - Vile
    Herald - Nirkana
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Dmg resolves?
  5. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

So Gnarlid, Vile, and Nirkana die and you take 8

Done

Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Mt x3
    (U) Forest
    (T,U) Island x2
    (T) Swamp
    (U) Plains
    (T) Skyline Cascade (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, target creature Mooseman controls doesn't untap during his next untap step.; T: Add U to my mana pool)

(T) Herald of Kozilek (4/4; First Strike; Devoid; Colorless spells I cast cost 1 less to cast) ~odd~
    (T) Carrier Thrall (4/1; When ~ dies, put a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sac this creature: Add 1 to my mana pool") ~Even~
    (TT) Ondu Champion (4/3,Rally — Whenever ~ or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, creatures you control gain trample until end of turn.) ~Even~
    (T) Malakir Familiar (4/1; Flying; Deathtouch; Whenever I gain life, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot) ~odd~

Graveyard: Conduit of Ruin, Lavastep Raider, Rush of Ice, Swarm Surge, Snapping Gnarlid
    Mooseman: 3
    Hand: 4
    Battlefield:

(TT) Plains
    (TUT) Swamp
    (T) Island
    (TT) Mountain x2
    (U) Forest

(U) Eldrazi Scion creature token (1/1; Sac ~: Add 1 to my mana pool) ~even~
    (T) Ondu Champion (4/3,Rally — Whenever ~ or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, creatures you control gain trample until end of turn.) ~even~
    (TT) Wave Wing Elemental (5/4,Flying. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, Wave-Wing Elemental gets +2/+2 until end of turn.) ~even~
    (T) Courier Griffin (2/3,Flying When Courier Griffin enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life.) ~even~
    (U) Void Winnower (11/9,Your opponents can't cast spells with even converted mana costs. (Zero is even.) Your opponents can't block with creatures with even converted mana costs.) ~odd~
    (S) Ondu Greathorn (2/3,First strike. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, Ondu Greathorn gets +2/+2 until end of turn.) ~Even~
    (S) Eldrazi Scion creature token (1/1; Sac ~: Add 1 to my mana pool) ~even~

Graveyard: Blisterpod, Horribly Awry, Demons Grasp, Smite the Monstrous, Adverse Conditions, Vile Aggregate, Nirkana Assassin
    Exile:
  7. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I know you gi=ot something sneaky up your sleeve
    UU
    Island to pump my Greathor
    Kalastria Knightwatch(Ally) to give all my creatures trample
    alpha strike (except the Wavewing and Knight)
    Response?

Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Mt x3
    (U) Forest
    (T,U) Island x2
    (T) Swamp
    (U) Plains

(T) Herald of Kozilek (4/4; First Strike; Devoid; Colorless spells I cast cost 1 less to cast) ~odd~
    (T) Carrier Thrall (4/1; When ~ dies, put a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sac this creature: Add 1 to my mana pool") ~Even~
    (T) Malakir Familiar (4/1; Flying; Deathtouch; Whenever I gain life, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot) ~odd~

Graveyard: Conduit of Ruin, Lavastep Raider, Rush of Ice, Swarm Surge, Snapping Gnarlid
    Mooseman: 3
    Battlefield:

(T) Plains
    (UTT) Swamp
    (UT) Island
    (UU) Mountain x2
    (U) Forest

(T) Eldrazi Scion creature token (1/1; Sac ~: Add 1 to my mana pool) ~even~
    (T) Wave Wing Elemental (5/4,Flying. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, Wave-Wing Elemental gets +2/+2 until end of turn.) ~even~
    (T) Void Winnower (11/9,Your opponents can't cast spells with even converted mana costs. (Zero is even.) Your opponents can't block with creatures with even converted mana costs.) ~odd~
    (T) Ondu Greathorn (2/3,First strike. Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, Ondu Greathorn gets +2/+2 until end of turn.) ~Even~
    (T) Eldrazi Scion creature token (1/1; Sac ~: Add 1 to my mana pool) ~even~
    (S) Kalastria Knightwatch (4/5,Whenever you gain life, Kalastria Nightwatch gains flying until end of turn.)
    Graveyard: Blisterpod, Horribly Awry, Demons Grasp, Smite the Monstrous, Adverse Conditions, Vile Aggregate, Nirkana Assassin
    Exile:
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I die horribly - no tricks. Your Winnower made sure I couldn't cast Dutiful Return and Volcanic Upheaval. Good game! As you can see, I didn't have any removal so I had to hope to beat you with creatures, which I failed to do ;) Man, this set was good to you both times :)
  9. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Good one. I messed up with the Winnower, Thought it was your creatures couldn't block.
    I did get good removal, but worries that the Winnower might be to late and not do enough.
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Naw, you had too good of even casting cost creatures by that time. :)
  11. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

What's next?
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

We're all caught up, we need to wait for the next expansion or set :)
  13. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

What to try two packs, like say ice age and clod snap?
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant