Rokapoke: 13
Hand: 10
In play:

(U) Forest
(U) Mountain
(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Desert (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T: Desert deals 1 damage to target attacking creature. Play this ability only during the end of combat step.)

(U) Brass Man (1/3; Does not untap during untap phase. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 1 to untap him.)
(U) Kird Ape (1/1; Kird Ape gets +1/+2 as long as you control a Forest) 2/3
(U) Flying Men (1/1, flying)
(U) Khabal Ghoul (1/1; At EOT, put a +1/+1 counter on KG for each creature that was put into a graveyard from play this turn.)
(U) Khabal Ghoul (1/1; At EOT, put a +1/+1 counter on KG for each creature that was put into a graveyard from play this turn.)
(U) Abu Ja'far (0/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, destroy all creatures blocking or blocked by it. They can't be regenerated)

Graveyard: Oubliette
RFG:
-----------------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 20
Hand: 4
In play:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Mt
(T,T) Swamp x2

Unstable Mutation (Enchanted creature get +3/+3. At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -1/-1 ctr on that creature)
Fishliver Oil (Enchanted creature has Islandwalk)

(U) Nafs Asp (1/1, Whenever ~ deals dmg to a player, that player loses 1 life at the beginning of his draw step unless he pays 1 before that draw step)
(U) Brass Man (1/3; Does not untap during untap phase. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 1 to untap him.)
(U) Abu Ja'far (0/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, destroy all creatures blocking or blocked by it. They can't be regened)
(U) Sindbad (1/1, draw effect that's useless right now)
(U) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)
(U) Rukh Egg (1/4 due to Mutation & ctr, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot) *Mutated* *2 -1/-1 ctr*
(T) Hasran Ogress (3/2 and Islandwalk due to Oil, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2) *Oiled up*
(S) Moorish Cavalry (3/3, trample)

Graveyard: Desert Twister
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.

Desert. Again.

Done.

----------------------------------------------------
Rokapoke: 13
Hand: 7
In play:

(U) Forest
(U) Mountain
(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(UU) Desert x2 (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T: Desert deals 1 damage to target attacking creature. Play this ability only during the end of combat step.)

(U) Abu Ja'far (0/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, destroy all creatures blocking or blocked by it. They can't be regenerated)

RFG:
Hand: 4
In play:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Mt
(T,T) Swamp x2

Unstable Mutation (Enchanted creature get +3/+3. At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -1/-1 ctr on that creature)
Fishliver Oil (Enchanted creature has Islandwalk)

(U) Nafs Asp (1/1, Whenever ~ deals dmg to a player, that player loses 1 life at the beginning of his draw step unless he pays 1 before that draw step)
(U) Abu Ja'far (0/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, destroy all creatures blocking or blocked by it. They can't be regened)
(U) Rukh Egg (1/4 due to Mutation & ctr, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot) *Mutated* *2 -1/-1 ctr*
(T) Hasran Ogress (3/2 and Islandwalk due to Oil, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2) *Oiled up*
(S) Moorish Cavalry (3/3, trample)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, you got 2 Deserts? :eek:

Untap, upkeep - ctr on the Egg

Oil up my Cavalry
Attack for 3

Done if no responses.

Rokapoke: 13 (10?)
In play:

(U) Forest
(U) Mountain
(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(UU) Desert x2 (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T: Desert deals 1 damage to target attacking creature. Play this ability only during the end of combat step.)

RFG:
Hand: 3
In play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Island
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Mt
(U,U) Swamp x2

Fishliver Oil (Enchanted creature has Islandwalk) (on Ogress)
Fishliver Oil (Enchanted creature has Islandwalk) (On Cavalry)

(U) Rukh Egg (0/3 due to Mutation & ctr, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot) *Mutated* *3 -1/-1 ctr*
(U) Hasran Ogress (3/2 and Islandwalk due to Oil, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2) *Oiled up*
(T) Moorish Cavalry (3/3, trample) *Oily*

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Spiderman said:
Man, you got 2 Deserts? :eek:
And you got 2 Fishliver Oils. Who got the better end of the bargain?

I'll eat it.
Untap, upkeep, Plains, done.

Rokapoke: 13 (10?)
In play:

(U) Forest
(U) Mountain
(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(UU) Plains x2

RFG:
In play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Island
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Mt
(U,U) Swamp x2

(U) Rukh Egg (0/3 due to Mutation & ctr, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot) *Mutated* *3 -1/-1 ctr*
(U) Hasran Ogress (3/2 and Islandwalk due to Oil, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2) *Oiled up*

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - ctr on Egg

Attack with Cavalry

Done if no responses
Rokapoke: 10 (7?)
In play:

(U) Forest
(U) Mountain
(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(UU) Plains x2

RFG:
In play:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Mt
(U,U) Swamp x2

(U) Rukh Egg (-1/2 due to Mutation & ctr, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot) *Mutated* *4 -1/-1 ctr*

RFG:

R

rokapoke

You know, I think I had better scoop here. All I have left is a Sandstorm and an Unstable Mutation -- and 2 completely useless Ghazban Ogres!

Additionally, Erg Raiders, Metamorphosis, and Army of Allah.

So I needed to be able to hold out and block and Desert your Rukh, but with another attacker I can't do much of anything.

Congrats. On to the next one!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game!

I had a Ghazban Ogre, Army of Allah and Oubliette - this was the first time I had a pretty strong pack :)

So onto Antiquities? Ransac, hook us up!