In play:

Graveyard:
RFG:
-----------------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 20
Hand: 15
In play:

(T) Forest

(S) Nafs Asp (1/1, Whenever ~ deals dmg to a player, that player loses 1 life at the beginning of his draw step unless he pays 1 before that draw step)

Graveyard:
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Forest, Brass Man, Done

----------------------------------------------------
Rokapoke: 20
In play:

(T) Forest

(S) Brass Man (1/3; Does not untap during untap phase. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 1 to untap him.)

Graveyard:
RFG:
In play:

(T) Forest

(S) Nafs Asp (1/1, Whenever ~ deals dmg to a player, that player loses 1 life at the beginning of his draw step unless he pays 1 before that draw step)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice blocker :)

Untap, upkeep

Island
Flying Men
Brass Man

Done

In play:

(T) Forest

(S) Brass Man (1/3; Does not untap during untap phase. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 1 to untap him.)

Graveyard:
RFG:
Hand: 13
In play:

(T) Forest
(T) Island

(U) Nafs Asp (1/1, Whenever ~ deals dmg to a player, that player loses 1 life at the beginning of his draw step unless he pays 1 before that draw step)
(S) Flying Men (1/1, flying)

Graveyard:
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Spiderman said:
Nice blocker :)
Right back at you.

Untap, upkeep
Mountain.
Kird Ape.
Done

Hand: 14
In play:

(U) Forest
(T) Mountain

(T) Brass Man (1/3; Does not untap during untap phase. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 1 to untap him.)
(S) Kird Ape (1/1; Kird Ape gets +1/+2 as long as you control a Forest) 2/3

Graveyard:
RFG:
In play:

(T) Forest
(T) Island

(U) Nafs Asp (1/1, Whenever ~ deals dmg to a player, that player loses 1 life at the beginning of his draw step unless he pays 1 before that draw step)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Flying Men for 1
Plains
Abu Ja'far
Sindbad

Done

Rokapoke: 19
In play:

(U) Forest
(T) Mountain

(T) Brass Man (1/3; Does not untap during untap phase. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 1 to untap him.)
(S) Kird Ape (1/1; Kird Ape gets +1/+2 as long as you control a Forest) 2/3

Graveyard:
RFG:
Hand: 11
In play:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains

(T) Flying Men (1/1, flying)
(U) Brass Man (1/3; Does not untap during untap phase. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 1 to untap him.)
(S) Abu Ja'far (0/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, destroy all creatures blocking or blocked by it. They can't be regened)
(S) Sindbad (1/1, draw effect that's useless right now)

Graveyard:
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep

Island.
Flying Men.
Done

In play:

(U) Forest
(T) Mountain

(U) Brass Man (1/3; Does not untap during untap phase. At the beginning of my upkeep, I may pay 1 to untap him.)
(U) Kird Ape (1/1; Kird Ape gets +1/+2 as long as you control a Forest) 2/3

Graveyard:
RFG:
Hand: 11
In play:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains

(T) Flying Men (1/1, flying)
(S) Abu Ja'far (0/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, destroy all creatures blocking or blocked by it. They can't be regened)
(S) Sindbad (1/1, draw effect that's useless right now)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Mt
Rukh Egg
Done

In play:

(U) Forest
(T) Mountain

Graveyard:
RFG:
Hand: 10
In play:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

(U) Flying Men (1/1, flying)
(U) Abu Ja'far (0/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, destroy all creatures blocking or blocked by it. They can't be regened)
(U) Sindbad (1/1, draw effect that's useless right now)
(S) Rukh Egg (0/3, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep
Swamp.
Khabal Ghoul.
Done

EDIT: I forgot to add my island last turn. Here it is:

In play:

(T) Forest
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp
(U) Island

(S) Khabal Ghoul (1/1; At EOT, put a +1/+1 counter on KG for each creature that was put into a graveyard from play this turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:
In play:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Mt

(U) Abu Ja'far (0/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, destroy all creatures blocking or blocked by it. They can't be regened)
(S) Rukh Egg (0/3, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Unstable Mutatation on my Egg
Attack with the Egg
Responses/blocks?

In play:

(T) Forest
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp
(U) Island

(S) Khabal Ghoul (1/1; At EOT, put a +1/+1 counter on KG for each creature that was put into a graveyard from play this turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:
Hand: 9
In play:

(U) Forest
(T) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Mt

Unstable Mutation (Enchanted creature get +3/+3. At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -1/-1 ctr on that creature)

(T) Rukh Egg (3/6 due to Mutation, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot) *Mutated*

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All righty, that's 3.

Swamp
War Elephant

Done

Rokapoke: 16
In play:

(T) Forest
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp
(U) Island

Graveyard:
RFG:
Hand: 8
In play:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Mt
(T) Swamp

Unstable Mutation (Enchanted creature get +3/+3. At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -1/-1 ctr on that creature)

(T) Rukh Egg (3/6 due to Mutation, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot) *Mutated*
(S) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)

Graveyard:
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.

Swamp.
Oubliette on the Egg.

Done

In play:

(U) Forest
(T) Mountain
(TT) Swamp x2
(U) Island

Oubliette (When Oubliette comes into play, remove target creature and all Auras attached to it from the game. Note the number and kind of counters that were on that creature. When Oubliette leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control tapped with the noted number and kind of counters on it. If you do, return the removed Aura cards to play under their owner's control attached to that permanent.)

(U) Khabal Ghoul (1/1; At EOT, put a +1/+1 counter on KG for each creature that was put into a graveyard from play this turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:
Hand: 8
In play:

(T) Forest
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Mt
(T) Swamp

(S) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)

Graveyard:
RFG: [Rukh Egg (in Egg form), Unstable Mutation (zero counters)]->Oubliette

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep.

Forest
Desert Twister the Oubliette

Done

In play:

(U) Forest
(T) Mountain
(TT) Swamp x2
(U) Island

Oubliette (When Oubliette comes into play, remove target creature and all Auras attached to it from the game. Note the number and kind of counters that were on that creature. When Oubliette leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control tapped with the noted number and kind of counters on it. If you do, return the removed Aura cards to play under their owner's control attached to that permanent.)

(U) Khabal Ghoul (1/1; At EOT, put a +1/+1 counter on KG for each creature that was put into a graveyard from play this turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:
Hand: 7
In play:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Mt
(T) Swamp

(U) War Elephant (2/2, banding, trample)
(S) Rukh Egg (3/6 due to Mutation, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot) *Mutated*

Graveyard: Desert Twister
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Plains.
Abu Ja'far.
Khabal Ghoul.
Done.

In play:

(U) Forest
(T) Mountain
(TT) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(T) Plains

Graveyard: Oubliette
RFG:
Hand: 7
In play:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Mt
(T) Swamp

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason my Egg was left off :)

Wow, 2 Ghouls?

Untap, upkeep - ctr on my Egg

Swamp
Hasran Ogress

Done

In play:

(U) Forest
(T) Mountain
(TT) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(T) Plains

RFG:
Hand: 6
In play:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Mt
(T,T) Swamp x2

(U) Rukh Egg (2/5 due to Mutation & ctr, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot) *Mutated* *1 -1/-1 ctr*
(S) Hasran Ogress (3/2, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Spiderman said:
For some reason my Egg was left off :)
My bad, I had mixed and matched with my other Mindmaster game, and thought I could somehow deny your Desert Twister.

Untap, upkeep.
Desert.
Done.

In play:

(U) Forest
(U) Mountain
(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Desert (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T: Desert deals 1 damage to target attacking creature. Play this ability only during the end of combat step.)

(U) Abu Ja'far (0/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, destroy all creatures blocking or blocked by it. They can't be regenerated)

RFG:
Hand: 6
In play:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Mt
(T,T) Swamp x2

(U) Rukh Egg (2/5 due to Mutation & ctr, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot) *Mutated* *1 -1/-1 ctr*
(S) Hasran Ogress (3/2, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
rokapoke said:
My bad, I had mixed and matched with my other Mindmaster game, and thought I could somehow deny your Desert Twister.
Ha, you know I just foiled your evil plot! :D

This must be the first Arabian Nights game in about 6-7 where no one didn't have Cuombajj Witches... unless someone's holding out ;)

Untap, upkeep - ctr on Egg

Fishliver Oil on my Ogress
Attack with her (and pay BG)
Responses? Dmg on stack? Dmg resolves?

In play:

(U) Forest
(U) Mountain
(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Desert (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T: Desert deals 1 damage to target attacking creature. Play this ability only during the end of combat step.)

(U) Abu Ja'far (0/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, destroy all creatures blocking or blocked by it. They can't be regenerated)

RFG:
Hand: 5
In play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Mt
(T,T) Swamp x2

Fishliver Oil (Enchanted creature has Islandwalk)

(U) Rukh Egg (1/4 due to Mutation & ctr, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, put a 4/4 red Bird creature token with flying into play aeot) *Mutated* *2 -1/-1 ctr*
(T) Hasran Ogress (3/2 and Islandwalk due to Oil, Whenever ~ attacks, it deals 3 dmg to me unless I pay 2) *Oiled up*

RFG: