Rokapoke: 11
Hand: 4
In play:

(U) Island
(UTT) Mountain x3
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp
(UTT) Plains x3

Raka Sanctuary (At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control a white or blue permanent, ~ deals 1 damage to target creature. If you control a white permanent and a blue permanent, ~ deals 3 damage to that creature instead.)

Graveyard: Razorfin Hunter, Gaea's Skyfolk, Jaded Response, Llanowar Dead, Foul Presence, Coastal Drake, Minotaur Tactician, Swamp, Dwarven Landslide
RFG: Kavu Glider, Reef Shaman

-------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 10
Hand: 6
In play:

(UT) Plains
(UT) Island
(UT) Swam
(UT) Forest

Foul Presence (Enchant creature. Enchanted creature gets -1/-1 and has: "T: Target creature gets -1/-1 until EOT.")
Legacy Weapon(Legendary. WUBRG: Remove target permanent from the game.If Legacy Weapon would be put into a graveyard from anywhere, reveal Legacy Weapon and shuffle it into its owner's library instead.)

(T) Angelfire Crusader (1/2, R: ~ gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)** Foul **

Graveyard: Night//Day, Consume Strength, Necra Disciple, Minotaur Illusionist, Coastal Drake, Llanowar Dead, Mountain, Mountain
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep,
Attack with Crusader
Zombie Boa
Done

Rokapoke: 10
Hand: 4
In play:

(U) Island
(UTT) Mountain x3
(T) Forest
(T) Swamp
(UTT) Plains x3

Raka Sanctuary (At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control a white or blue permanent, ~ deals 1 damage to target creature. If you control a white permanent and a blue permanent, ~ deals 3 damage to that creature instead.)

Graveyard: Razorfin Hunter, Gaea's Skyfolk, Jaded Response, Llanowar Dead, Foul Presence, Coastal Drake, Minotaur Tactician, Swamp, Dwarven Landslide

In play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swam
(UU) Forest

Foul Presence (Enchant creature. Enchanted creature gets -1/-1 and has: "T: Target creature gets -1/-1 until EOT.")
Legacy Weapon(Legendary. WUBRG: Remove target permanent from the game.If Legacy Weapon would be put into a graveyard from anywhere, reveal Legacy Weapon and shuffle it into its owner's library instead.)

(S) Zombie Boa (3/3, [1]: Choose a color. Whenever Zombie Boa becomes blocked by a creature of that color this turn, destroy that creature. Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery.)

Graveyard: Night//Day, Consume Strength, Necra Disciple, Minotaur Illusionist, Coastal Drake, Llanowar Dead, Mountain, Mountain
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Dodecapod.
Why didn't you have any discard?
Done

Hand: 3
In play:

(U) Island
(UTT) Mountain x3
(U) Forest
(U) Swamp
(UTT) Plains x3

(S) Dodecapod (3/3; If a spell or ability an opponent controls causes you to discard ~, put it into play with two +1/+1 counters on it instead of putting it into your graveyard.)

In play:

(UU) Plains
(UU) Island
(UU) Swam
(UU) Forest

(S) Zombie Boa (3/3, [1]: Choose a color. Whenever Zombie Boa becomes blocked by a creature of that color this turn, destroy that creature. Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery.)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Mooseman said:
Please explain what you mean. Did I miss something?
Dodecapod would've rocked if you made me discard it. Well, if Legacy Weapon isn't involved, anyway.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Sorry, next time I'll make sure you get what you want....... :p

Untap, upkeep,
Savage Gorilla
Done

Hand: 3
In play:

(U) Island
(UTT) Mountain x3
(U) Forest
(U) Swamp
(UTT) Plains x3

(S) Dodecapod (3/3; If a spell or ability an opponent controls causes you to discard ~, put it into play with two +1/+1 counters on it instead of putting it into your graveyard.)

Hand: 5
In play:

(TT) Plains
(UT) Island
(UU) Swamp
(TT) Forest

(U) Angelfire Crusader (1/2, R: ~ gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)** Foul **
(U) Zombie Boa (3/3, [1]: Choose a color. Whenever Zombie Boa becomes blocked by a creature of that color this turn, destroy that creature. Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery.)
(S) Savage Gorilla (3/3, UB, T, Sacrifice Savage Gorilla: Target creature gets -3/-3 until end of turn. Draw a card.)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Wow. Okay, this is going to seem really lame, but I have to scoop now. The Dodecapod was my last creature, and you can already kill it regardless of what I do. Congratulations, you have destroyed me.

Cards in hand:
Symbiotic Deployment
Divine Light
Tahngarth's Glare

Next set?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oh Wow, I didn't realize you were almost out of creatures
My hand
Last Caress
Shimmering Mirage - to use the weapon again... ouch
Quicksilver Dagger -