Done

Spidey: 18
Hand: 12
In Play:

(U) Mt
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Plains
(T) Swamp

(U) Amulet of Kroog (2, T: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)

(U) Orcish Mechanics (1/1, T, sac an artifact: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player)
(T) Sui-Chi (4/4, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, add 4 to my mana pool)
(S) Grapeshot Catapult (2/3, T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature with flying)

Graveyard:
RFG:

rokapoke: 20
Hand: 13
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T) Mountain
(TT) Plains x2
(U) Strip Mine (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T, sacrifice Strip Mine: Destroy target land.)

(U) Staff of Zegon (3, T: Target creature gets -2/-0 until EOT.)

(U) Argothian Pixies (2/1; AP can't be blocked by artifact creatures. Prevent all damage that would be dealt to AP by artifact creatures.)
(U) Dragon Engine (1/3; 2: DE gets +1/+0 until EOT.)
(U) Wall of Spears (2/3; Defender, First Strike.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Artifact Blast the Staff.

Untap, upkeep

Play my own Staff
Plains

Done

Hand: 10
In Play:

(U) Mt
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp

(U) Amulet of Kroog (2, T: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn)

(U) Orcish Mechanics (1/1, T, sac an artifact: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player)
(U) Sui-Chi (4/4, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, add 4 to my mana pool)
(U) Grapeshot Catapult (2/3, T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature with flying)

Graveyard: Artifact Blast
RFG:

Hand: 13
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T) Mountain
(TT) Plains x2
(U) Strip Mine (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T, sacrifice Strip Mine: Destroy target land.)

(U) Argothian Pixies (2/1; AP can't be blocked by artifact creatures. Prevent all damage that would be dealt to AP by artifact creatures.)

Graveyard: Staff of Zegon
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Punk.

Untap, upkeep
Mountain.
Clay Statue.
Done

In Play:

(U) Mt
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp

(U) Sui-Chi (4/4, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, add 4 to my mana pool)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Forest
(TU) Mountain x2
(TT) Plains x2

(S) Clay Statue (3/1; 2: Regenerate Clay Statue.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
:D

Untap, upkeep

Forest
Argothian Treefolk

Done

Hand: 9
In Play:

(U) Mt
(T,T,U) Forest x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp

(S) Argothian Treefolk (3/5, Prevent all dmg that would be dealt to ~ by artifacts)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Forest
(TU) Mountain x2
(TT) Plains x2

(S) Clay Statue (3/1; 2: Regenerate Clay Statue.)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Hmmm. You have the much larger "pro-artifact" creature here.

Untap, upkeep.
Urza's Tower.
Twice the Battering Ram fun.
Done.

In Play:

(U) Mt
(T,T,U) Forest x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Swamp

(S) Argothian Treefolk (3/5, Prevent all dmg that would be dealt to ~ by artifacts)

RFG:

Hand: 8
In Play:

(T) Forest
(UU) Mountain x2
(TT) Plains x2
(T) Urza's Tower (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. If you've got the whole freakin' Urzatron, add 3 instead.)

(U) Clay Statue (3/1; 2: Regenerate Clay Statue.)
(S) Battering Ram (1/1; At the beginning of your combat phase, BR gains banding until EOT. Whenever BR becomes blocked by a Wall, destroy that Wall at end of combat.)
(S) Battering Ram (1/1; At the beginning of your combat phase, BR gains banding until EOT. Whenever BR becomes blocked by a Wall, destroy that Wall at end of combat.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Swamp
Send in the Treefolk
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U) Mt
(U,U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2

(T) Argothian Treefolk (3/5, Prevent all dmg that would be dealt to ~ by artifacts)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Forest
(UU) Mountain x2
(TT) Plains x2
(T) Urza's Tower (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. If you've got the whole freakin' Urzatron, add 3 instead.)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

I'll tap a Mountain and my Strip Mine to regenerate the Statue. Other than that, yes, I'm ready for the damage.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh :) Dmg resolves, Statue regens.

Tap the Mechanics and sac Sui-Chi (giving me 4 mana) to deal 2 dmg to the Statues.
Responses?

In Play:

(U) Mt
(U,U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2

(T) Orcish Mechanics (1/1, T, sac an artifact: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player)
(T) Argothian Treefolk (3/5, Prevent all dmg that would be dealt to ~ by artifacts)

Graveyard: Artifact Blast, Sui-Chi
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Forest
(TU) Mountain x2
(TT) Plains x2
(T) Strip Mine (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T, sacrifice Strip Mine: Destroy target land.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
:D

Tap the 2 Plains and use 3 of the Sui-Chi mana for Martyrs of Korlis
Tap BBG and use the remaining mana for Haunting Wind

Done

Hand: 7
In Play:

(U) Mt
(T,U,U) Forest x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T) Swamp x2

Haunting Wind (Whenever an artifact becomes tapped or a player plays an artifact's activated ability without T in the activation cost, ~ deals 1 dmg to that artifact's controller)

(T) Orcish Mechanics (1/1, T, sac an artifact: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player)
(S) Martyrs of Korlis (1/6, As long as ~ is untapped, all dmg that would be dealt to me by artifacts is dealt to ~ instead)

Graveyard: Artifact Blast, Sui-Chi
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Forest
(TU) Mountain x2
(TT) Plains x2
(T) Strip Mine (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T, sacrifice Strip Mine: Destroy target land.)

Graveyard: Staff of Zegon, Clay Statue
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Wow. I definitely got the short end of Feldon's Cane with this set. I'm scooping now, before it gets ugly.

Remaining cards:
The Aforementioned Cane
Damping Field
Artifact Blast x2 (I thought that would be a great thing, too!)
Artifact Possession (why didn't you ever tap artifacts?)
Reverse Polarity
Urza's Power Plant

So I even had the teaser of 2/3 of the Urzatron. However, nothing to deal with good creatures.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I hardly had any artifact creatures :)

Here's my hand:

Urza's Power Plant
Urza's Mine (also 2/3)
Reconstruction
2 Crumble!!
Clay Statue
Gate to Phyrexia

Onto Legends?