Mindmaster Antiquities: Spidey vs Mooseman

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
No, that's correct, I just forgot to put it in the turn portion. I tapped out for it and the Leech.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Artifact Ward on my Mechanics
Artifact Possession on your Weaponry
Forest

Done

Spidey: 18
Hand: 5
In Play:

(T) Mt
(U,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

Artifact Ward (Enchanted creature has pro-artifacts. This effect doesn't remove ~)
Artifact Possession (Whenever enchanted artifact becomes tapped or a player plays an activated ability of enchanted artifact without "T" in its activation cost, ~ deals 2 dmg to that artifact's controller)

(U) Staff of Zegon (3, T: Target creature gets -2/-0 ueot)
(U) Jalum Tome (2, T: Draw a card, then discard a card)

(U) Argothian Pixies (2/1, ~ can't be blocked by artifact creatures. Prevent all dmg that would be dealt to ~ by artifact creatures)
(U) Orcish Mechanic (1/1, T, Sac an artifact: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player) *Warded*
(U) Dwarven Weaponsmith (1/1, T, Sac an Artifact: Put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature. Play this ability only during my upkeep)
(U) Priest of Yawgmoth (1/2, T, Sac an artifact: Add to my mana pool an amt of black mana equal to the sacced artifact's converted mana cost)
(S) Priest of Yawgmoth (1/2, T, Sac an artifact: Add to my mana pool an amt of black mana equal to the sacced artifact's converted mana cost)

Graveyard: Tablet of Epityr, Rocket Launcher
RFG:

Mooseman: 20
Hand: 6
In Play:

(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest
(T) Mishra's Factory (T:1, T:give any Assembly Worker +1/+1 until EOT. 1: Mishra's Factory becomes an Assembly Worker, a 2/2 artifact creature, until end of turn. Assembly Worker is still considered a land as well.)

(U) Tawnos's Weaponry (You may choose not to untap Tawnos's Weaponry during your untap phase. 2, tap: Target creature gets +1/+1 as long as Tawnos's Weaponry remains tapped. ) *Possessed*
Powerleech (Gain 1 life whenever one of opponent's artifacts becomes tapped, or whenever the activation cost of one of opponent's artifacts is paid. Is not triggered by continuous artifacts)
(U) Rakalite (2: Prevent 1 damage to any creature or player. Return Rakalite to owner's hand at end of turn.)

(U) Sage of Lat-Nam (1/2, T, Sacrifice an artifact: Draw a card.)
(U) Dragon Engine (1/3 2: Dragon Engine gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)
(U) Argothian Treefolk (3/5, Any damage Argothian Treefolk take from an artifact source is reduced to 0.)
(U) Battering Ram (1/1, "At the beginning of your combat phase, Battering Ram gains banding until end of combat. Whenever Battering Ram becomes blocked by a Wall, destroy that Wall at end of combat.)

Graveyard: Orcish Mechanic, Artifact Blast
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Plains
Yawgmoth Demon
Done

In Play:

(T) Mt
(U,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

Artifact Ward (Enchanted creature has pro-artifacts. This effect doesn't remove ~)
Artifact Possession (Whenever enchanted artifact becomes tapped or a player plays an activated ability of enchanted artifact without "T" in its activation cost, ~ deals 2 dmg to that artifact's controller)

(U) Argothian Pixies (2/1, ~ can't be blocked by artifact creatures. Prevent all dmg that would be dealt to ~ by artifact creatures)
(U) Orcish Mechanic (1/1, T, Sac an artifact: ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player) *Warded*
(U) Dwarven Weaponsmith (1/1, T, Sac an Artifact: Put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature. Play this ability only during my upkeep)
(U) Priest of Yawgmoth (1/2, T, Sac an artifact: Add to my mana pool an amt of black mana equal to the sacced artifact's converted mana cost)
(S) Priest of Yawgmoth (1/2, T, Sac an artifact: Add to my mana pool an amt of black mana equal to the sacced artifact's converted mana cost)

Graveyard: Tablet of Epityr, Rocket Launcher
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest
(U) Mishra's Factory (T:1, T:give any Assembly Worker +1/+1 until EOT. 1: Mishra's Factory becomes an Assembly Worker, a 2/2 artifact creature, until end of turn. Assembly Worker is still considered a land as well.)

(U) Tawnos's Weaponry (You may choose not to untap Tawnos's Weaponry during your untap phase. 2, tap: Target creature gets +1/+1 as long as Tawnos's Weaponry remains tapped. ) *Possessed*
Powerleech (Gain 1 life whenever one of opponent's artifacts becomes tapped, or whenever the activation cost of one of opponent's artifacts is paid. Is not triggered by continuous artifacts)
(U) Rakalite (2: Prevent 1 damage to any creature or player. Return Rakalite to owner's hand at end of turn.)

(U) Argothian Treefolk (3/5, Any damage Argothian Treefolk take from an artifact source is reduced to 0.)
(U) Battering Ram (1/1, "At the beginning of your combat phase, Battering Ram gains banding until end of combat. Whenever Battering Ram becomes blocked by a Wall, destroy that Wall at end of combat.)
(S) Yawgmoth Demon (6/6 Flying. First strike At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice an artifact. If you don't, tap Yawgmoth Demon and it deals 2 damage to you.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, you got the better pack for sure...

Untap, upkeep

Reconstruction on the Rocket Launcher
Play it
Mt

Done

Hand: 4
In Play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

(U) Rocket Launcher (2: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player. Sac ~ aeot. Play this ability only if I've controlled ~ continuously since the most recent beginning of my turn)

Graveyard: Tablet of Epityr, Rocket Launcher, Reconstruction
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest
(U) Mishra's Factory (T:1, T:give any Assembly Worker +1/+1 until EOT. 1: Mishra's Factory becomes an Assembly Worker, a 2/2 artifact creature, until end of turn. Assembly Worker is still considered a land as well.)

(S) Yawgmoth Demon (6/6 Flying. First strike At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice an artifact. If you don't, tap Yawgmoth Demon and it deals 2 damage to you.)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep Sac Ram
Plains
Attack with 6/6 flyer

In Play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

(U) Rocket Launcher (2: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player. Sac ~ aeot. Play this ability only if I've controlled ~ continuously since the most recent beginning of my turn)

RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) (1/1, "At the beginning of your combat phase, Battering Ram gains banding until end of combat. Whenever Battering Ram becomes blocked by a Wall, destroy that Wall at end of combat.)
(T) Yawgmoth Demon (6/6 Flying. First strike At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice an artifact. If you don't, tap Yawgmoth Demon and it deals 2 damage to you.)

Graveyard: Orcish Mechanic, Artifact Blast, Battering Ram
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I gain a life
you take 4
Done

Spidey: 14
In Play:

(T,U) Mt x2
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp
(T,U) Island x2

RFG:

Mooseman: 21
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) (1/1, "At the beginning of your combat phase, Battering Ram gains banding until end of combat. Whenever Battering Ram becomes blocked by a Wall, destroy that Wall at end of combat.)
(T) Yawgmoth Demon (6/6 Flying. First strike At the beginning of your upkeep, you may sacrifice an artifact. If you don't, tap Yawgmoth Demon and it deals 2 damage to you.)

Graveyard: Orcish Mechanic, Artifact Blast, Battering Ram
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, Crumble the Rakalite

Untap, upkeep

Swamp

Done

Hand: 3
In Play:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Island x2

Graveyard: Tablet of Epityr, Rocket Launcher, Reconstruction, Crumble
RFG:

Mooseman: 27
In Play:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

Graveyard: Orcish Mechanic, Artifact Blast, Battering Ram, Rakalite
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
nice one, that could be game

Untap, upkeep make factory a creature by tapping iteslf and sac it to the demon
Plains
Reconstruction on the Rakalite, play it
Attack with all

In Play:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Island x2

Graveyard: Tablet of Epityr, Rocket Launcher, Reconstruction, Crumble
RFG:

Mooseman: 27
In Play:

(UUT) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(T) Sage of Lat-Nam (1/2, T, Sacrifice an artifact: Draw a card.)
(T) Dragon Engine (1/3 2: Dragon Engine gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)
(T) Argothian Treefolk (3/5, Any damage Argothian Treefolk take from an artifact source is reduced to 0.)

Graveyard: Orcish Mechanic, Artifact Blast, Battering Ram, Rakalite, Mishra's Factory
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In response to the playing of the Rakalite, I'll tap all of my land except the Plains to deal 4 points of dmg to the Demon, letting each activation resolve (and giving you 4 life). I'll then tap my Mechanic and sac the Launcher to deal the final 2 to the Demon. Any response to that? Hopefully I kill it...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Done

In Play:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Island x2

Graveyard: Tablet of Epityr, Rocket Launcher, Reconstruction, Crumble, Rocket Launcher
RFG:

Mooseman: 31
In Play:

(UUT) Plains
(T) Island
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(T) Argothian Treefolk (3/5, Any damage Argothian Treefolk take from an artifact source is reduced to 0.)

Graveyard: Orcish Mechanic, Artifact Blast, Battering Ram, Rakalite, Mishra's Factory, Yawgmoth Demon
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep

Done

In Play:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Island x2

Graveyard: Tablet of Epityr, Rocket Launcher, Reconstruction, Crumble, Rocket Launcher
RFG:

Mooseman: 31
In Play:

(UUU) Plains
(U) Island
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest

Graveyard: Orcish Mechanic, Artifact Blast, Battering Ram, Rakalite, Mishra's Factory, Yawgmoth Demon
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I can't get through with your Treefolk in the way. Good game!

I still have:

Damping Field
Drafna's Restoration
Reverse Polarity

I'll check what's next and start the next thread.