Return the Armor to my hand
Cast it on the Crusader

Done

BigBlue: 13
Poison Ctrs: 1
Hand: 4
Library: 3
In Play

(U) Astrolabe (1,T, Sac ~: Add 2 mana of any color, Draw a card at beginning of next upkeep)
(U) Mystic Compass (1,T: Select a basic land type. Target Land becomes that land type until EOT)
(Ench) Unlikely Alliance (1W: Target non-attacking, Non-blocking creature get's +0/+2 until eot)

(T) School of the Unseen (T:1; 2,T: Add 1 mana of any color)
(UUU) Plains x3
(T) Forest x1
(UUUU) Mountain x4

(T) Whip Vine (1/4; Defender; Reach; T: Tap target flying creature blocked by ~. That creature does not untap during it's owner's Untap Phase as long as ~ is tapped; You may choose to not untap ~)
(U) Deadly Insect (6/1; Shroud)
(U) Spiny Starfish (0/1; U: Regenerate; if ~ regenerates, put a Blue 0/1 Starfish token into play at eot for each time it regenerated.)
(U) Storm Shaman (0/4; R: +1/+0)
(T) Enslaved Scout (2/2; 2: Mountainwalk)

Graveyard: Storm Crow, Reprisal, Stench of Decay, Undergrowth, Agent of Stromgald, Ritual of the Machine, Plains, Noble Steeds, Reinforcements, Island
Removed from Game:

(U) Plains
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Forest
(T,T) Island x2

Kjeldoran's Pride (Enchanted creature gets +1/+2. 2U: Attach ~ to target creature)
Viscerid Armor (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1. 1U: Return ~ to its owner's hand)

(U) Varchild's Crusader (4/3; Banding; 0: ~ can't be blocked this turn except by Walls. Sac ~ aeot) (Banding granted by Nature's Blessing) *Armored*
(T) Aethir Glider (4/4, flying, ~ can't block) *Prided* *Whipped* :p
(U) Balduvian Dead (2/3, 2R, Remove a creature card from my graveyard from the game: Put a 3/1 black and red Graveborn with haste into
play. Sac it aeot)
(U) Seasoned Tactician (1/3, 3, Remove the top four cards from my graveyard from the game: The next time a source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, prevent that dmg)

Graveyard: Phyrexian Boon, Feast or Famine, Royal Herbalist, Swamp Mosquito, Lim-Dul's High Guard, Awesome Presence, Fevered Strength, Inheritance, Soldevi Heretic, Carrier Pigeons, Awesome Presence, Omen of Fire, Plains, Nature's Blessing, Pillage
Removed from Game:

B

BigBlue

Untap (including the whip vine), Activate MW on Scout and attack w/ it for 2, Done after that.

In Play

(U) Astrolabe (1,T, Sac ~: Add 2 mana of any color, Draw a card at beginning of next upkeep)
(U) Mystic Compass (1,T: Select a basic land type. Target Land becomes that land type until EOT)
(Ench) Unlikely Alliance (1W: Target non-attacking, Non-blocking creature get's +0/+2 until eot)

(UUU) Plains x3
(U) Forest x1
(TUUU) Mountain x4

(U) Whip Vine (1/4; Defender; Reach; T: Tap target flying creature blocked by ~. That creature does not untap during it's owner's Untap Phase as long as ~ is tapped; You may choose to not untap ~)
(U) Spiny Starfish (0/1; U: Regenerate; if ~ regenerates, put a Blue 0/1 Starfish token into play at eot for each time it regenerated.)

Graveyard: Storm Crow, Reprisal, Stench of Decay, Undergrowth, Agent of Stromgald, Ritual of the Machine, Plains, Noble Steeds, Reinforcements, Island
Removed from Game:

(U) Plains
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Forest
(T,T) Island x2

Kjeldoran's Pride (Enchanted creature gets +1/+2. 2U: Attach ~ to target creature)
Viscerid Armor (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1. 1U: Return ~ to its owner's hand)

(U) Varchild's Crusader (4/3; Banding; 0: ~ can't be blocked this turn except by Walls. Sac ~ aeot) (Banding granted by Nature's Blessing) *Armored*
(T) Aethir Glider (3/3, flying, ~ can't block) *Prided*
(U) Balduvian Dead (2/3, 2R, Remove a creature card from my graveyard from the game: Put a 3/1 black and red Graveborn with haste into
play. Sac it aeot)
(U) Seasoned Tactician (1/3, 3, Remove the top four cards from my graveyard from the game: The next time a source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, prevent that dmg)

Graveyard: Phyrexian Boon, Feast or Famine, Royal Herbalist, Swamp Mosquito, Lim-Dul's High Guard, Awesome Presence, Fevered Strength, Inheritance, Soldevi Heretic, Carrier Pigeons, Awesome Presence, Omen of Fire, Plains, Nature's Blessing, Pillage
Removed from Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Take it.

Untap, upkeep

Island
Attach the Pride to the Crusader
Make a Graveborn creature, removing the Royal Herbalist
Band the Crusader and Graveborn and attack
Responses/blocks?

In Play

(UUU) Plains x3
(U) Forest x1
(TUUU) Mountain x4

(U) Whip Vine (1/4; Defender; Reach; T: Tap target flying creature blocked by ~. That creature does not untap during it's owner's Untap Phase as long as ~ is tapped; You may choose to not untap ~)

Removed from Game:

(U) Plains
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Mt x2
(U) Forest
(T,U,U) Island x3

(T) Varchild's Crusader (5/5; Banding; 0: ~ can't be blocked this turn except by Walls. Sac ~ aeot) (Banding granted by Nature's Blessing) *Armored* *Prided*
(T) Aethir Glider (2/1, flying, ~ can't block)
play. Sac it aeot)
(T) Graveborn (3/1)

Graveyard: Phyrexian Boon, Feast or Famine, Swamp Mosquito, Lim-Dul's High Guard, Awesome Presence, Fevered Strength, Inheritance, Soldevi Heretic, Carrier Pigeons, Awesome Presence, Omen of Fire, Plains, Nature's Blessing, Pillage
Removed from Game: Royal Herbalist

B

BigBlue

Give the Starfish w/ Unlikely Alliance (WR) +0/+2 and block it. Use Mystic Compass(R) to make my Forest an Island 'til end of turn, tap it to regenerate the Starfish. (I have 2 Plains and a MT untapped).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's what I thought. Man, I wish I had trample.

I'll concede, I can't get rid of the mountainwalker and I can't break through. All I had left was Suffocation and Ashnod's Cyclix (was gonna be Blessing fodder if I still had it). Good game! Onto Homelands...

B

BigBlue

I was holding on to -

Casting of Bones (was gonna get my 2 banders back and pitch the horde)
Bounty of the Hunt (in case of emergency - break glass)
Surge of Strength (cool except for the discard part)
Varchild's Crusader (since I had so many creatures - it was just in case)

I really felt mana hosed - the Unlikely Alliance is cool - just takes a lot of mana to use it.

Homelands it is...