Done

Mooseman: 18
Hand: 6
In play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(UTT) Swamp
(T) Forest

Nature's Chosen (Play on a creature you control.
0: Untap enchanted creature. Use this ability only during your turn and only once each turn.
0: Tap enchanted creature to untap target artifact, creature, or land. Use this ability only if enchanted creature is white andonly once each turn. )

(U) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2, Remove the top card of your library from the game: You gain 1 life)
(U) Soldevi Adnate (1/2, T, Sacrifice a black or artifact creature: add an amount of B equal to that creature's casting cost to your mana pool.)
(U) Storm Elemental (3/4, Flying
U, Remove the top card of your library from the game: tap target creature with flying.
U, Remove the top card of your library from the game: If that card is a snow-covered land, Storm Elemental gets +1/+1 until end of turn.) ~Choosed~
(S) Seasoned Tactician (1/3 , 3, Remove the top four cards of your library from the game: The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial
RFG:
------------------------------------
Rokapoke: 18
Hand: 8
In play:

(TU) Swamp
(T) Island
(U) Mountain
(U) Plains

(U) Insidious Bookworms (1/1; When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, you may pay 1B. If you do, target player discards a card at random.)
(U) Storm Crow (1/2; Flying)
(U) Stromgald Spy (2/4; Whenever ~ attacks and isn't blocked, you may have defending player play with his hand revealed as long as ~ remains in play. If you do, ~ deals no combat damage this turn.)
(S) Soldevi Sage (1/1; T, sacrifice two lands: Draw three cards, then discard one of them.)

Graveyard: Storm Shaman
RFG:

R

rokapoke

You know that after this long delay, my turn will be great...

Untap, upkeep.
Swamp.
Veteran's Voice on my Spy.
Done.

Hand: 6
In play:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(UTT) Swamp
(T) Forest

0: Untap enchanted creature. Use this ability only during your turn and only once each turn.
0: Tap enchanted creature to untap target artifact, creature, or land. Use this ability only if enchanted creature is white andonly once each turn. )

(U) Royal Herbalist (1/1, 2, Remove the top card of your library from the game: You gain 1 life)
(U) Soldevi Adnate (1/2, T, Sacrifice a black or artifact creature: add an amount of B equal to that creature's casting cost to your mana pool.)
U, Remove the top card of your library from the game: tap target creature with flying.
U, Remove the top card of your library from the game: If that card is a snow-covered land, Storm Elemental gets +1/+1 until end of turn.) ~Choosed~
(S) Seasoned Tactician (1/3 , 3, Remove the top four cards of your library from the game: The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage.)

RFG:
In play:

(UUU) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Plains

Veteran's Voice (Enchant creature you control. Enchanted creature has "T: Target creature other than this creature gets +2/+1 until EOT.")

(U) Insidious Bookworms (1/1; When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, you may pay 1B. If you do, target player discards a card at random.)
(U) Stromgald Spy (2/4; Whenever ~ attacks and isn't blocked, you may have defending player play with his hand revealed as long as ~ remains in play. If you do, ~ deals no combat damage this turn.) * Vocal *
(U) Soldevi Sage (1/1; T, sacrifice two lands: Draw three cards, then discard one of them.)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep.
Plains
Royal Decree
Attack with Flier
Block/Response?

Hand: 5
In play:

(TT) Plains
(U) Island
(UTT) Swamp
(T) Forest

Royal Decree Cumulative Upkeep: W
Whenever a swamp, mountain, black permanent, or red permanent becomes tapped, Royal Decree deals 1 damage to that permanent's controller.)

RFG:
In play:

(UUU) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Plains

Veteran's Voice (Enchant creature you control. Enchanted creature has "T: Target creature other than this creature gets +2/+1 until EOT.")

(U) Stromgald Spy (2/4; Whenever ~ attacks and isn't blocked, you may have defending player play with his hand revealed as long as ~ remains in play. If you do, ~ deals no combat damage this turn.) * Vocal *
(U) Soldevi Sage (1/1; T, sacrifice two lands: Draw three cards, then discard one of them.)

RFG:

R

rokapoke

Tap my Spy to pump your Elemental.

Pay WU for Reprisal (Destroy target creature with power 4 or greater. It can't be regenerated.) on your Elemental.

Responses?

Incidentally, note that my hand size is wrong.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done (you take damage from the decree for the spy)

In play:

(TT) Plains
(U) Island
(UTT) Swamp
(T) Forest

Whenever a swamp, mountain, black permanent, or red permanent becomes tapped, Royal Decree deals 1 damage to that permanent's controller.)

(U) Seasoned Tactician (1/3 , 3, Remove the top four cards of your library from the game: The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Storm Elemental. Nature's Chosen
RFG:
Rokapoke: 17
In play:

(UUU) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(U) Plains

(T) Stromgald Spy (2/4; Whenever ~ attacks and isn't blocked, you may have defending player play with his hand revealed as long as ~ remains in play. If you do, ~ deals no combat damage this turn.) * Vocal *

Graveyard: Storm Shaman, Reprisal
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Island.
Storm Elemental. Ouch ouch ouch.
Done.

In play:

(TT) Plains
(U) Island
(UTT) Swamp
(T) Forest

(U) Seasoned Tactician (1/3 , 3, Remove the top four cards of your library from the game: The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, prevent that damage.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Storm Elemental. Nature's Chosen
RFG:
Rokapoke: 14
Hand: 4
In play:

(TTU) Swamp
(TT) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Plains

(S) Storm Elemental (3/4; Flying. U, remove the top card of your library from the game: Tap target creature with flying. U, remove the top card of your library from the game: If the removed card is a snow land, ~ gets +1/+1 until EOT.)

Graveyard: Storm Shaman, Reprisal
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Good Game..... I have no real fliers and didn't get the removal you did
I knew h=you had something for my Elemental, but I had real way to stop it (if I had 1BB, stench would have saved it, but that is not somethingI'd have counted on)

My hand:
Soldevi Sage
Lim-Dul's High Guard
Stench of Decay
Swamp Mosquito
Soldevi Steam Beast

Onto Mirage?

R

rokapoke

Good game. When you say "the removal," you mean the one removal spell I had? You had the counterspell.

My hand:

Misinformation (total crap)
Errand of Duty
Lat-Nam's Legacy (total crap)
Lord of Tresserhorn

I was struggling with whether I should've cast LoT or the Elemental this last turn... obviously, the Elemental was a good choice.

Mirage it is!