done

Ransac: 20
Hand: 8
In Play:

(U) Forest
(U,U) Island
(U,U) Swamp
(T,U) Plains

(U) Ironroot Treefolk (3/5) *Enchanted with Fear (Cannot be blocked except by black and/or artifact creatures)
(U) Giant Spider (2/6, Can block creatures as though it had flying) *Enchanted with Holy Armor (+0/+2, W: +0/+1 ueot)
(U) Wall of Ice (0/7, Defender)
(U) Llanowar Elves

Circle of Protection: Red (1: One Red source loses it's fire. :D)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 15
Hand: 9
In Play:

(UT) Mountain
(UT) Plains
(T) Forest
(UU) Island

Circle of Protection: Green (1: One Green source goes limp. :D)

(U) Ironclaw Orcs (2/2, Cannot be used to block any creature of power more than 1.)
(U) Pearled Unicorn (2/2)
(U) Wall of swords (3/5, Flying, Defender)
(U) Vesuvan Doppleganger (3/5, Flying, Defender, During my upkeep, ~this~ may become a copy of any creature except that it remains blue and keeps this ability.) ~Control Magic~
(S) Dwarven Warriors (1/1, Tap to make a creature of power no greater than 2 unblockable until end of turn. Other cards may be used to increase target creature's power beyond 2 after defense is chosen.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sorry. Haven't had much time to be online. I'll make my next play when I get a chance.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Where o where has my little Ransac gone, oh where o where can he be........

We all miss you.... hope everything is cool.
Take your time.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Done (COP: Green is KILLING me)

Ransac: 20
In Play:

(U) Forest
(U,U) Island
(U,U) Swamp
(U,U) Plains

(U) Ironroot Treefolk (3/5) *Enchanted with Fear (Cannot be blocked except by black and/or artifact creatures)
(U) Giant Spider (2/6, Can block creatures as though it had flying) *Enchanted with Holy Armor (+0/+2, W: +0/+1 ueot)
(U) Llanowar Elves

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(UT) Mountain
(UT) Plains
(T) Forest
(UU) Island

(U) Ironclaw Orcs (2/2, Cannot be used to block any creature of power more than 1.)
(U) Pearled Unicorn (2/2)
(U) Vesuvan Doppleganger (3/5, Flying, Defender, During my upkeep, ~this~ may become a copy of any creature except that it remains blue and keeps this ability.) ~Control Magic~
(S) Dwarven Warriors (1/1, Tap to make a creature of power no greater than 2 unblockable until end of turn. Other cards may be used to increase target creature's power beyond 2 after defense is chosen.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Tag Guard

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Did you want to drop a land?

Untap, Upkeep Doppleganger stays the same, Plains
Tap Dwarven Warriors to give unicorn unblockability
attack with unicorn
Response?

Ransac: 20 (18?)
In Play:

(U) Forest
(U,U) Island
(U,U) Swamp
(U,U) Plains

(U) Llanowar Elves

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Mountain
(UUU) Plains
(U) Forest
(UU) Island

(T) Pearled Unicorn (2/2)
(T) Dwarven Warriors (1/1, Tap to make a creature of power no greater than 2 unblockable until end of turn. Other cards may be used to increase target creature's power beyond 2 after defense is chosen.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Tag Guard

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nah, I'll just scoop now. I've been waiting for you to drop a swamp, but you have been building every other source thorough, so I'll assume you have no black cards (like I have no red cards:D). I have nothing to be able to stop your Unicorn and I can't get through your defenses.... On to Beta?

Vesuvan Doppelganger
Animate Artifact
Bog Wraith
Wall of Ice
Blue Elemental Blast
Circle of Protection: Red
Creature Bond
Fear
Giant Spider
Holy Armor
Ironroot Treefolk
Llanowar Elves