Blocks? Responses?

Limited: 15
Handsize: 9
In play:

(U) Plains
(UU) 2x Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

(U) Neurok Stealthsuit [Equip:1. UU:Attach ~ to target creature you control. Equipped creature cannot be the target of spells or effects] *Attached to Escape Pod*
(U) Opaline Bracers [Equip:2. Sunburst. Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each charge counter on ~] *5 counters* *Attached to Escape Pod*

(U) Energy Chamber [At the beginning of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on target artifact creature or a charge counter on target artifact]

(T) Myr Quadropod (6/9) [3: Switch ~'s P&T ueot] *Braced and Stealthed*

Graveyard: Dawn's Reflection, Vicious Betrayal

Spiderman: 13
Handsize: 10
In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Healer's Headdress (Equipped creature gets +0/+2 and "T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt this turn to target creature or player". WW: Attach ~ to target creature I control. Equip 1)

(T) Sylvok Explorer (1/1, T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color that a land an opponent controls could produce)
(T) Thermal Navigator (2/2, sac an artifact: ~ gains flying ueot)
(S) Arcbound Wanderer (5/5 due to ctrs, Modular-Sunburst) *5 +1/+1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Fill With Fright

L

Limited

Damage on the stack? Resolves? Wanderer dies? You put five counters on the Thermometer?

Can I go to my post combat main phase?

L

Limited

Coo.

I'll play a Forest and a Suntouched Myr and a Thermal Glider of my own.

Done.

In play:

(T) Plains
(TT) 2x Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Neurok Stealthsuit [Equip:1. UU:Attach ~ to target creature you control. Equipped creature cannot be the target of spells or effects] *Attached to Escape Pod*
(U) Opaline Bracers [Equip:2. Sunburst. Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each charge counter on ~] *5 counters* *Attached to Escape Pod*

(U) Energy Chamber [At the beginning of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on target artifact creature or a charge counter on target artifact]

(S) Suntouched Myr (3/3) [Sunburst] *3 +1/+1 counters*
(S) Thermometer (2/2) [Sac an artifact: Flying ueot]

Handsize: 10
In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Healer's Headdress (Equipped creature gets +0/+2 and "T: prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt this turn to target creature or player". WW: Attach ~ to target creature I control. Equip 1)

(T) Sylvok Explorer (1/1, T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color that a land an opponent controls could produce)
(T) Thermal Navigator (2/2, sac an artifact: ~ gains flying ueot) *5 +1/+1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Fill With Fright, Arcbound Wanderer

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Mt
Summoning Station
Tap it to get a token

Done

In play:

(T) Plains
(TT) 2x Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(S) Suntouched Myr (3/3) [Sunburst] *3 +1/+1 counters*
(S) Thermometer (2/2) [Sac an artifact: Flying ueot]

In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Mountain x2
(T) Forest

(T) Summoning Station (T: Put a 2/2 colorless Pincher creature token into play. Whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard from play, I may untap ~)

(U) Thermal Navigator (7/7 due to ctrs, sac an artifact: ~ gains flying ueot) *5 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Pincher token (2/2)

L

Limited

Untap, upkeep *counter on Bracers*

Island
Tap WUBRG for Bringer of the Green Dawn.

Done.

In play:

(T) Plains
(TUU) 3x Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Opaline Bracers [Equip:2. Sunburst. Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each charge counter on ~] *6 counters* *Attached to Escape Pod*

(T) Myr Quadropod (7/10) [3: Switch ~'s P&T ueot] *Braced and Stealthed*
(U) Suntouched Myr (3/3) [Sunburst] *3 +1/+1 counters*
(U) Thermometer (2/2) [Sac an artifact: Flying ueot]
(S) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5) [Trample. Upkeep - Get a 3/3 Beast token]

In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Mountain x2
(T) Forest

(T) Summoning Station (T: Put a 2/2 colorless Pincher creature token into play. Whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard from play, I may untap ~)

(U) Thermal Navigator (7/7 due to ctrs, sac an artifact: ~ gains flying ueot) *5 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Pincher token (2/2)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
A Bringer too? Man, I am SO going to lose...

Untap, upkeep

Plains
Lunar Avenger
Equip the Navigator with the Headdress
Tap the Station to get a token

Done

In play:

(T) Plains
(TUU) 3x Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Opaline Bracers [Equip:2. Sunburst. Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each charge counter on ~] *6 counters* *Attached to Escape Pod*

(U) Myr Quadropod (7/10) [3: Switch ~'s P&T ueot] *Braced and Stealthed*
(S) Bringer of the Green Dawn (5/5) [Trample. Upkeep - Get a 3/3 Beast token]

Handsize: 8
In play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Mountain x2
(T) Forest

(U) Thermal Navigator (7/9 due to ctrs and equipment, sac an artifact: ~ gains flying ueot) *5 +1/+1 ctrs* *Headdressed*
(S) Lunar Avenger (7/7 due to ctrs, remove a +1/+1 ctr: ~ gains my choice of flying, first strike, or haste) *5 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Pincher token (2/2)
(S) Pincher token (2/2)

L

Limited

Untap, upkeep - Beast token and counter on the Bracers

Mountain
Play Sparring Collar (WU)
Equip Bringer with Collar (B) & Bracers (RG).

If this resolves, I'll attack with the Bringer

Responses? Blocks?

In play:

(T) Plains
(TUU) 3x Island
(T) Swamp
(TU) 2x Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Opaline Bracers [Equip:2. Sunburst. Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each charge counter on ~] *7 counters* *Attached to Bringer*
(U) Sparring Collar [Equip:1. RR:Attach ~ to target creature you control. Equipped creature has first strike] *Attached to Bring it on*

(U) Myr Quadropod (1/4) [3: Switch ~'s P&T ueot] *Stealthed*
(T) Bringer of the Green Dawn (12/12) [Trample, First Strike. Upkeep - Get a 3/3 Beast token] *Collar & Bracers*
(S) Beast Token (3/3)

In play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Mountain x2
(T) Forest

(U) Thermal Navigator (7/9 due to ctrs and equipment, sac an artifact: ~ gains flying ueot) *5 +1/+1 ctrs* *Headdressed*
(S) Lunar Avenger (7/7 due to ctrs, remove a +1/+1 ctr: ~ gains my choice of flying, first strike, or haste) *5 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Pincher token (2/2)
(S) Pincher token (2/2)

L

Limited

First strike damage on the stack? If so, I'll assign two damage to each of the tokens and assign eight damage to you.

Resolves?

L

Limited

After combat, I'll play a Myr Servitor.

Done

In play:

(T) Plains
(TUU) 3x Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) 2x Mountain
(T) Forest

(U) Opaline Bracers [Equip:2. Sunburst. Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each charge counter on ~] *7 counters* *Attached to Bringer*
(U) Sparring Collar [Equip:1. RR:Attach ~ to target creature you control. Equipped creature has first strike] *Attached to Bring it on*

(T) Bringer of the Green Dawn (12/12) [Trample, First Strike. Upkeep - Get a 3/3 Beast token] *Collar & Bracers*
(S) Beast Token (3/3)
(S) Myr Servitor (1/1) [Upkeep - Return a Servitors from the grave to play]

Spiderman: 5
In play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T,T) Mountain x2
(T) Forest

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Krark-Clan Ogre
Tap Station for token
Conjurer's Bauble
Mt
Pay R and sac the Bauble to prevent your Navigator from blocking (and untapping the Station)
Tap the Station for a token
Sac the Headdress to give my Navigator flying (and untapping the Station)
Remove a ctr from the Avenger to give him flying
Attack with the Navigator and Avenger
Responses/blocks?

In play:

(T) Plains
(TUU) 3x Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) 2x Mountain
(T) Forest

(S) Beast Token (3/3)

Handsize: 6
In play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Island
(U) Swamp
(T,T,T) Mountain x3
(T) Forest

(U) Summoning Station (T: Put a 2/2 colorless Pincher creature token into play. Whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard from play, I may untap ~)

(U) Sylvok Explorer (1/1, T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color that a land an opponent controls could produce)
(U) Thermal Navigator (7/7 due to ctrs and equipment, sac an artifact: ~ gains flying ueot) *5 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Lunar Avenger (6/6 due to ctrs, remove a +1/+1 ctr: ~ gains my choice of flying, first strike, or haste) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Krark-Clan Ogre (3/3, R, sac an artifact: Target creature can't block this turn)
(S) Pincher token (2/2)
(S) Pincher token (2/2)

Graveyard: Fill With Fright, Arcbound Wanderer, Conjurer's Bauble, Healer's Headdress

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. I'm done (for).

Limited: 2
In play:

(T) Plains
(TUU) 3x Island
(T) Swamp
(TT) 2x Mountain
(T) Forest

(S) Beast Token (3/3)

In play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Island
(U) Swamp
(T,T,T) Mountain x3
(T) Forest

(U) Summoning Station (T: Put a 2/2 colorless Pincher creature token into play. Whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard from play, I may untap ~)

(U) Sylvok Explorer (1/1, T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color that a land an opponent controls could produce)
(U) Thermal Navigator (7/7 due to ctrs and equipment, sac an artifact: ~ gains flying ueot) *5 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Lunar Avenger (6/6 due to ctrs, remove a +1/+1 ctr: ~ gains my choice of flying, first strike, or haste) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Krark-Clan Ogre (3/3, R, sac an artifact: Target creature can't block this turn)
(S) Pincher token (2/2)
(S) Pincher token (2/2)

Graveyard: Fill With Fright, Arcbound Wanderer, Conjurer's Bauble, Healer's Headdress

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep (counter and token)

Sac Sunburnt Myr to give the Thermal Socks flying, and it gets the counters as well. (you get another token?)

Attack with everything!

You die?

Limited: 2
In play:

(U) Plains
(UUU) 3x Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) 2x Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Opaline Bracers [Equip:2. Sunburst. Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each charge counter on ~] *8 counters* *Attached to Bringer*

(T) Thermometer (2/2) [Sac an artifact: Flying ueot] *3 +1/+1 counters*
(T) Bringer of the Green Dawn (13/13) [Trample, First Strike. Upkeep - Get a 3/3 Beast token] *Collar & Bracers*
(T) Myr Quadropod (1/4) [3: Switch ~'s P&T ueot] *Stealthed*
(T) Beast Token (3/3)
(T) Myr Servitor (1/1) [Upkeep - Return a Servitors from the grave to play]

(S) Beast Token (3/3)

Graveyard: Dawn's Reflection, Vicious Betrayal, Suntouched Myr

In play:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Island
(U) Swamp
(T,T,T) Mountain x3
(T) Forest

(T) Thermal Navigator (7/7 due to ctrs and equipment, sac an artifact: ~ gains flying ueot) *5 +1/+1 ctrs*
(T) Lunar Avenger (6/6 due to ctrs, remove a +1/+1 ctr: ~ gains my choice of flying, first strike, or haste) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Pincher token (2/2)
(S) Pincher token (2/2)
(S) Pincher token (2/2)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for my useless token :)

Good game, but I was clearly outclassed. I had absolutely no real removal of any kind :(

My remaining cards:

Vicious Betrayal (if only it wasn't a sorcery :) )
Lose Hope
Goblin Brawler
Dross Crocodile
Battered Golem
Synod Centurian

Onto the next?

L

Limited

My pack:

Bringer of the Green Dawn
Chimeric Coils
Disruption Aura
Energy Chamber
Dawn's Reflection
Myr Quadropod
Myr Servitor
Neurok Stealthsuit
Opaline Bracers
Pentad Prism
Screaming Fury
Sparring Collar
Suntouched Myr
Thermal Navigator
Vicious Betrayal

The Energy Chamber and the Opaline Bracers are really good (and the Bringers wasn't bad either ;)). And using the Stealthsuit to counter any removal ... thats just gravy!

On to Champions!