Mikeymike? Any one have problems trading with him lately?

D

Darkstar

Bout two weeks ago, we simul sended. I had no problem with this, as I had traded with him in the past. However, I still have yet to receive his cards. I have PM him, but no reply as of now. What should I do? I honestly don't think he ripped me, but I just returned to CPA being ripped, and now another faulty trade! Suggestions?

I

Istanbul

I've traded with Mikeymike repeatedly, and can/will vouch for him. Check your mail carrier. I've had the postman steal my mail in the past,

T

terzarima

That's a triple vouch. Mikeymike is dependable as can be. We've done tons of trades, I'm sure your cards will get through.

R

rkoelsch

I have done mutliple trades with Mikey and it has always worked out. Did he read his pm? I know a lot of people who check the site and don't check for pm's.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I've traded with mikeymike about.....maybe 5 times and he is always a fair and good trader.

D

DÛke

...just won (along with Istanbul) the best-traders awards. I also have traded with Mike one time, and it was a fair and good deal. I dont' think he ripped you off...

Check all other circumstances that may be the cause behind your missing cards...

C

Chaos Turtle

My trade with him went smoothly. Don't forget the holidays -- along with terrorism-related mayhem -- have slowed the mail down a bit. If your PM was sent yesterday, he might not have it yet. I hope things work out.

D

Darkstar

I have traded with him in the past, and everything went smoothly. I doubt the mail carrier would steal the cards Istanbul, they are old ladies. Still no reply, and no cards. I dunno what to do!