Mikeymike? Any one have problems trading with him lately?

Discussion in 'CPA/WOTC Magic Issues' started by Darkstar, Dec 12, 2001.

1. Darkstar An Entire Marching Band

Bout two weeks ago, we simul sended. I had no problem with this, as I had traded with him in the past. However, I still have yet to receive his cards. I have PM him, but no reply as of now. What should I do? I honestly don't think he ripped me, but I just returned to CPA being ripped, and now another faulty trade! Suggestions?
  2. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

I've traded with Mikeymike repeatedly, and can/will vouch for him. Check your mail carrier. I've had the postman steal my mail in the past,
  3. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

I'll vouch for Mikeymike too!!

(- Steve -)
  4. terzarima New Member

That's a triple vouch. Mikeymike is dependable as can be. We've done tons of trades, I'm sure your cards will get through.
  5. rkoelsch Angel Boy

I have done mutliple trades with Mikey and it has always worked out. Did he read his pm? I know a lot of people who check the site and don't check for pm's.
  6. Azreal the Soulmaster Sorrow's Rhapsody

I've traded with mikeymike about.....maybe 5 times and he is always a fair and good trader.
  7. DÛke Memento Mori

...just won (along with Istanbul) the best-traders awards. I also have traded with Mike one time, and it was a fair and good deal. I dont' think he ripped you off...

Check all other circumstances that may be the cause behind your missing cards...
  8. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

My trade with him went smoothly. Don't forget the holidays -- along with terrorism-related mayhem -- have slowed the mail down a bit. If your PM was sent yesterday, he might not have it yet. I hope things work out.
  9. Darkstar An Entire Marching Band

I have traded with him in the past, and everything went smoothly. I doubt the mail carrier would steal the cards Istanbul, they are old ladies. Still no reply, and no cards. I dunno what to do!
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

If he's not getting on, maybe try sending him a snail-mail letter?