Mightiest Black Creature

Which do you think is the most powerful black creature?

• Hypnotic Specter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Juzám Djinn

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Phyrexian Scuta

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Knight of Stromgald

• Black Knight

• Blood Pet

• Total voters
H

HumanError

For whatever reason I had the uncontrollable urge to see if I could get a good poll going on who thinks what black creature reigns supreme over all others. So here we go. =)

I voted Hypnotic Specter myself. He destroys the game on turn one. Period.

D

Dementia

If you would have asked favorite I would have said Avatar of Woe, but you didn't so I didn't.

I voted for the Hippie because no other creature on the list even comes close except Negater and he just has that little fear of fire that put the Hippie over the top.

First turn: Ritual, Negator.
His turn: Shock.
You cry :(

G

Gerode

I'd say Spirit of the Night is the most powerful once it hits the table. And using the technical definiton of Power, B.F.M. can't be compared. That said, Hippie is brutal for a 1st-3rd turn card.

H

Hetemti

Phyrexian Plaguelord is the most powerful. Hippy beats him by speed, though.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Black Knight.

Im sure as hell not going to ask him why he fights, he scares me.

G

Gizmo

hmmm...

mmm...

mmm...

I think I like Negator, off the top of my head. Especially if the word we are using is 'mightiest'.

C

Cateran Emperor

What are we going by in terms of mighty?

And where's the Plaguelord???

Z

Zadok001

The Plaguelord ranks as my personal favorite, and I had high hopes for seeing him again in 7th. Sadly, it is not to be. Oh, well - Negator takes second for sheer beat down power and effectiveness with a minimal drawback.

(I'm a bit bitter towards the Negator, though. He cost me a "Most Creative Deck" award once that I should have won. :) )

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

mightiest, black creature, i like Purraj of Urborg, cause she is my favorite black creature(gotten her up to 21/22 before) but for on the list i'd say Juzam djinn, simply cause he is big and cheap, and he is about to eat that little guy he's holding

H

Hetemti

I stand corrected. My black-boarder Hippy is the most powerful black creature ever. PHEER the SPECTRE!

B

Baron Sengir

Okay he's got the lamest name this side of Walking Sponge but I'll take the Scuta over Juzam anyday. One quick blast of damage is much better than a slow grinding to death, I think. The Hippie is good though. God, I don't know. Scuta or Hippie.

I remain
The Baron
undead beatnik

F

fuzzy510

Personally, I would have thought that Baron Sengir would vote for Baron Sengir. I dunno.

Anyway, I voted for Hypnotic Specter. Don't ask me why. I just did. You got a problem wit dat?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
As much as I kept saying Scuta was better than Juzam, I have to vote for Mr. Boo-YAH!!!!

Juzam gets my vote.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

arhar

You all is goddem foo's!!!

The mightiest black creature is Mr. T!!!!! And if yo' sorry behind disagree' then Mr. T 's gonna throw you, sucka!!!!!