message board addition

S

sorcerer

You said losses aren't your fault but you will help out the people who meet bad traders. To do this you should have a bad traders section to let people know of bad traders. You can also take into consideration punishment for those who are listed. Ofcoarse, it would be hard to get them completely away from the site you can make it hard for them (this would probably be for those who have ripped more than one person off). Anyway, i hope you take this into consideration.

Destiny,chance,fate,fortune-they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures.
-Gerrard of the Weatherlight

D

dw51688

The first suggestion, but it has never been answered to. It is a good idea though.

F

Fire Slinger

That is a good idea. I haven't been ripped, but if I do, I want to be able to tell everybody.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yeah,i havent been ripped, and haven't ripped anyone off. and i've had plenty of chances. i traded judecca for his mox diamond and **** i think we both got off pretty well

[Edited by TomB on September 26th, 2000 at 12:10 AM]

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Knock it off on the profanity dude. You've had multiple warnings man. Don't do it anymore.