Merry Christmas!!!

C

Chaos Turtle

Christmas Eve
1WW
Enchantment

When Christmas Eve comes into play, tap all creatures.

Christmas Eve comes into play with two time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep remove a time counter from Christmas Eve.

As long as there is a time counter on Christmas Eve, creatures can't untap.

"The Night Before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse..."

--A Visit From Saint Nicholas

Christmas Day
W
Sorcery

As an additional cost to play Christmas Day, sacrifice Christmas Eve, or pay WRR.

Set aside all permanents. Each player, in turn, puts one of his her permanents set aside this way into play under the control of another player. Continue until all permanents set aside this way have been distributed.

"Dear Santa, I have been very good, please bring me a dollhouse, a shotgun, and a Serra Angel..."
--Timmy, Power Gamer

Christmas Tree
WG
Enchantment

At the beginning of your upkeep, you may remove target nonland permanent another player controls from the game.

If Christmas tree leaves play, return all permanents removed this way to play under their owner's control.

If a spell named "Christmas Day" resolves, put these permanents into play under your control.

Reindeer Team
1UWG
Creature - Reindeer
0/8

Reindeer Team can't be the target of spells or abilities. You may choose not to untap Reindeer Team during your untap step.

Tap: Target creature gains flying and has "This creature can't be the target of spells or abilities" as long as Reindeer Team is tapped. If Christmas Eve is in play, attacking doesn't cause that creature to tap.

"Grandma got run over by a reindeer
Walkin' home from our house Christmas Eve..."

--Traditional American Christmas ditty

Christmas Carolers
UB
Creature - Demons
0/3

Whenever a player plays a spell or ability with one or more targets, Christmas Carolers must be chosen as a target.

"Here we come a-wassailing among the leaves so green..."
"POW!"
*thud*

Ho Ho Ho
1UB
Sorcery

Put three 0/1 black and blue Ho creature tokens into play. These tokens have "Tap: Tap target creature. When this creature untaps, sacrifice Ho and Ho's controller adds up to X mana to his or her mana pool, where X is the creature's converted mana cost."

"Presents ain't free, baby."

[Edited by Chaos Turtle on 12-23-00 at 03:48 PM]

K

K9Archmage

I don't get it.
[me] finally understands the joke[/me]
Oh! AHAHAH!

HOipa

C

Chaos Turtle

Last Minute Shopping
X2U
Sorcery

Put X shopping counters, ditributed any way you choose, an any number of target creatures, and tap those creatures.
Creatures with a shopping counter on them do not untap during their controllers' untap step.

At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a shopping counter from each creature that has one.

2: Remove a shopping counter from a creature you control. Any player may play this ability, but only when he or she could play a sorcery.

"Omigod! I forgot Great-Aunt LuLu's fourth husband's adopted stepson's pet monkey's gift!
Gotta run!"

Unwanted Presents
2UB
Enchantment

Unwanted Presents comes into play under target opponent's control.

At the beginning of your upkeep, pay the converted mana cost of each permanent you control, or sacrifice that permanent.

If Unwanted Presents is sacrificed in this way, lose 1 life for each nonland permanent you control, and Unwanted Presents' owner gains that much life.

No receipt, no return.

Cheapskate
1UB
Creature - Scrooge
2/2

Fading: 2 (If you don't know what fading does, take up Uno.)

Flying.

When Cheapskate come into play, lose 1 ife.

If Cheapskate would be sacrificed, instead remove it from the game, then immediately put it into play under anopther player's control.

Wow, a common Magic card. Gee, thanks... I don't know what to say. 'Merry Christmas' I guess?

Christmas Pageant
GRB
Enchantment

At the beginning of your upkeep, put a boredom token on each creature in play.

If if the number of boredom tokens on a creature is equal to or greater than its converted mana cost, destroy that creature.

"Didn't we see this play last year?"

Have a Happy XMas y'all! :D

K

K9Archmage

Oh, I have a joke!
Why is santa so jolly?
Give up?
Cuz he's got lots Ho's!
[me] is laughing his butt off while everyone else is staring silently[/me]

Hoipa!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Latest Fad
Artifact Creature - Cruddy Toy
Fading 3
When Latest Fad comes into play, each player, in turn order, chooses a creature that an opponent controls and throws it at Latest Fad until all creatures have been chosen, starting with target opponent. Whenever a card is thrown at Latest Fad and hits it, remove that creature from the game unless its controller pays 3.
If there are no fade counters on Latest Fad, return it to your hand.
"What does it do?"
"I dunno. It has celebrity endorsements."
"Oh well, in that case never mind. Charge $24.95 for it."

-Marketing directors in a meeting talking about Latest Fad, the wonderful new toy that whitens and brightens and is shiny (best of all for Gerode)

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Christmas Dinner 4

Enchantment

If you tap a land it produces an additional mana of the same kind.
If you control no untapped lands, sacrifes a permanent.

"Do you recall the year when Uncle Leo's gutts blew up??"