Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Rather play good loking girls

• Total voters
W

Wonka

If you had to pick one of the top magic player in the Usa to play against who would it be?????:eek:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'd rather play good-looking girls for 2 reasons.

1. I'd look good playing against them, seeing as how I would probably beat them, unless a super-model suddenly figured the next big deck.

2. I'd look good playing against them, because everybody else would be jealous :).

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure you would have looked silly if you played against Michelle Bush's Trix deck then.... :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I said GOOD looking women. She's not ugly, but she's not that good looking.

Ransac, cpa trash man

U

Ura

Gaaaa!! o.o

*drops a 5 ton steel anvil on Ransac's head*

She is so good looking, and on top of that, she's real. No plastic parts or mechanized responses. If more women were like the world would be a better place.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
O......Ow. I think my spleen hurts.

*Ransac then contemplates the fact that if Michelle Bush likes magic enough to come to this site.*

Um, I take it all back.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Almindhra

I wouldn't want to play against any of those guys really...So, I would say I'd like to play against Russell Crowe, but I bet he would be one of those players that flicks his cards in hand and says "Ok" after every spell I play even though he isn't close to playing blue.......

So my next choice would be Liam Neeson...Hes so smart and handsome (in that non-handsome sort of way)...We could laugh, play a few games, sip some champagne ........

*mumbles some more and walks away in a smiley daze*...

D

Duel

*laughs* my god we're sexist.....

Okay, I voted RPAGLG, too, but only because I have the chance of beating a girl, and I couldn't beat any of the others mentioned.