Memory Lapse Take A Look

• Thread starter Daken Lord of Soul's
  • Start date
D

Daken Lord of Soul's

HI

Only a short time ago I began to play Memory Lapse before that I had always thought that it was just a bad card but after Power Sink wint out of typ 2 ther was a spot in my BU deck that I had to fill and I had picked up 4 ML I was using them as some other card but more that 1 time I found myself likeing them a lot more. Now here are some times that they are good here I play a Fires deck thay play a Bird and I ML it they git it next turn and thwy are 1 turn behind more or 1 drawl behind me now they cant play the Derm or some other card this happens to a lot of times ok let me say this you play a spell any spell and I ML it not only did I get rid of the card for 1 to 2 truns I have also messed with your drawl this also is go if your foe is land screwed. That is it what you think

[Ok, several things. First of all, he who posts in all caps shall be shunned for eternity. I HATE retyping messages because the poster can reach over and hit Caps Lock to turn it OFF. Annoying beyond all belief. Further all-caps messages on this thread and by this poster will be deleted. Danke. Second, periods are good. :) --Zadok001, He Of The Caps Lock-Caused Carpal Tunnel Syndrome]

Z

Zadok001

I personally am a great fan of Memory Lapse in the right deck. Unfortunately, placing it in pure Blue control will often only guarantee that you'll need a counter next turn, too. In aggressive decks, like Fish, the extra turn can be used to close the gap in a race or simply continue beatdown while God's Wrath is delayed. Ertai's Meddling was always more fun, though... :)

ALL CAPS BAD, btw...