4 Squee, Goblin Nabob (12 spellshapers)
4 Seismic Mage
4 Kris Mage
4 Arc Mage
4 Seal of Fire
4 Flame Rift
4 Lunge
4 Stone Rain
2 Two-Headed Dragon (Late-game beat-down)

4 Rishadian Port
2 Dust Bowl
4 Sandstone Needle
16 Mountain

As I said, this deck is Mercadian Block Constructed. I think that it could be fun, so tell me what you think I could use to improve it! Thanks!!

K

King of Cheese

Adding black would dramatically increase the quality of the spellshapers. The plague witch will kill in the mirror match and the divining witch can get a squee or possibly a seismic mage for the lock. The cackling one can be your finishing card instead of lightning dragon. Has anyone anywhere found a use for bog witch?

G

Gizmo

Mono-Red attack is looking good for MBC - I was at a PTQ at the weekend with John Ormerod and Tony Dobson, and as they have pre-qualified for PTNY (something about Pro-Tour points...) they were busy gunslinging MBC decks:

Token Green
Key cards: Skyshroud Claim, Spontaneous Generation, Collective Unconscious

Red Attack:
4 Laccolith Whelp
4 Kris Mage
4 Mogg Toady
4 Lava Runner
4 Arc Mage
4 Laccolith Grunt
then tons of removal, Flame Rifts etc.

towertech.dec
Amazing deck, but overly dependent on the Cowardice.
Key Cards: Cowardice, Rishadan Pirates, Jolting Merfolk, Tower Of Magistrates (combo with Cowardice).

BlueRed-LD
Key Cards: Rishadan Pirates, Stone Rain, Tectonic Break, Flowstone Slide

Con-Rebel
Looked REALLY good.
Key Cards: Lin-Sivvi, the Gliders, Counterspell, Thwart, Dominate, Disenchant, Parallax Wave/Wave Of Reckoning

T

The Magic Jackal

Token green? didn't i post a thread like that on the dojo called posion ants?

Key cards- kryen negotiations, sabre ants, lure

For the red deck, I would add in Flowstone overseer and take out the arc mage. For an extra mana, you can keep the card and deal the same amount of "damage".

As for the decks i'm working on, they are as follows

Conspiracy
Key cards- Conspiracy, Elvish poacher, big creatures

Nemesis ponza
key cards- Tec break, Flowstone overseer, other ld spells and direct damage.

i also just created another MBC deck using mono blue. Basically it's alot of bouce, using seal of removal, the bouncer, etc. and cowdice with blue targeters like stinging barrier, trixster mage, and the fading merfolk guy who taps people.

D

Duel

My favorite style of MBC deck is black-green. Green gives you some nice creatures (ridgeback, blastoderm, wumpus) and black gives you parallax dementia for a pump, plus plague witch and seal of doom for anti-creature. It's surprisingly effective.

D

Daenen

Always remember, boys and girls: There will be one deck that you will HAVE to contend with, whether you like it or not: Rebels. They are annoying, slow, and a lot like Stampy, but unless you can beat them, forget about playing.

G

Gizmo

Actually, best red anti-critter tech is Flowstone Slide.
"Slide, DiMaggio, Slide!"

T

The Magic Jackal

The overseer is more effective, but it cost's more to use effectively. With the cave in you can wipe the board clean of rebels.

D

DeathPitOffering

For the red deck I suggest that you throw in bout 3 flowstone overseer (If you dont splash black). If you do splash black, snuff outs and massacre's for rebel white. Flowstone side is interesting as well. I have a red control deck like that. My local tourneys use classic as well in our MBC (Sorta like a future standard)

D

Daenen

During my break today, I thought up another idea for an MBC deck. It is remeniscent of the old-school newspaper decks (white/black control). Here it is:

4 Blinding Angel
4 Voice of Truth
4 Disenchant
2 Seal of Cleansing
4 Story Circle

4 Seal of Doom
4 Vendetta
4 Dark Ritual
2 Snuff Out
2 Unmask
2 Divining Witch

3 Remote Farm
9 Plains
2 Peat Bog
10 Swamp

It's pretty simple, and should be fun to play. As for that idea on splashing my red deck with black, here goes:

4 Squee
4 Arc Mage
4 Kris Mage
4 Seal of Fire
4 Flame Rift

2 Divining Witch
4 Vendetta
2 Snuff Out
4 Unmask
4 Vicious Hunger

12 Mountains
10 Swamps

It could work, and I think that I'll have fun playing this as well. If any of you have comments, please respond. Thank you in advance.

Daenen

"Lo there do I see my Father.
"Lo there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers.
"Lo that I do see the line of my people, back to the beginning.
"Lo that they do call to me.
"They bid me take my place among them,
"In the Halls of Valhalla, where the Brave may Live Forever."

-Quote from a kick-ass movie.

G

galtwish

Lin Sivvi will be everywhere, so you have to PERMANENTLY get rid of her while holding off Red and Black fatties/big control decks.

4 Blinding Angel
4 Stinging Barrier
4 Counterspell
4 Thwart
4 Dominate
2 Misdirection
4 Arrest
2 Bribery
4 Accumulated Knowledge
2 Kyren Archive/Bargaining Table
4 Rishadan Port
2 Dust Bowl
10 Island
8 Plains

SB
1 Bribery
4 Brainstorm
4 Disenchant
2 Misdirection
4 Last Breath

This deck is tenative, but the power of Kyren Archive is amazing if left unchecked. Brainstorm is to hide your important stuff from discard and finding the crucial counters. I keep trying to fit gush in, but I don't usually want to cast it and the ACC is rough on this deck. Any help?

Erik

G

galtwish

4 Clear the Land
4 Soothsaying
4 Brainstorm
2 Trade Routes
4 Gush
4 Thwart
3 Dominate
4 Counterspell
3 Tidal Kraken
10 Forests
18 Islands

A start? Plese contribute, as Clear the Land is just asking to be broken, especially with Soothsaying.

Erik