MasterShake vs Spiderman Draft

M

Master Shake

Yes and No.

No: Crypt Rats are really strong, and I could not have let you take them, there was also nothing that great in the pack for red. Dwarven Beserker, as I noticed multiple times last game is not that great, and Fit of Rage, while nice is tempormental. Had that been something like Immolation or Giant Strength, I deffiently would have taken it.

Yes:

Seeing you take the Mind Harness made me go "Oh expletive deleted" and, now I am going try to branch out, perhaps far too late in the game. At the worst, I will take some stuff, preventing you from taking it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm kinda the same way. Sometimes it'll be good if you see some strong cards in some colors in both packs and others you just have to take no matter what.

B

BigBlue

To prevent that in the future, I will discontinue posting extra packs in advance with apologies as I was only trying to speed things up as I am very afk in Madison, WI now (and for 1 more week).

At any rate, Mastershake Inherits the Berserker and Spidey gets the Bull Elephant.

MasterShake picks first of these:

Goblin Swine-Rider
Karoo Meerkat
Binding Agony
Fire Diamond

M

Master Shake

I doubt it is going to make that much of an impact, I am still going to lose.

Karoo Meerkat

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
BigBlue: No worries. You've been doing it a while during this whole drafting and only now did I think to ask whether having a second pack influences picks :rolleyes:

I'll take Binding Agony and Goblin Swine-Rider.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Boy, the Herder or Infantry.... I guess I'll take the Herder to smooth out my mana curve.

I will be away starting tomorrow (Friday the 30) to Sunday (Aug 8). Will be back on Monday the 9th.

B

BigBlue

I think he fell off the planet....

I sent him a PM and he hasn't responded....

I

Istanbul

It's been almost a month since he posted.

At what point do we give him a match loss?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I would follow BigBlue's lead since this is "his show", but I'm willing to give him a full month (8/30) before declaring him MIA.

B

BigBlue

AT this point.... he isn't really holding anyone up other than Spidey....

It's Train and Az who we (Isty & I) need to play....

they are progressing again....

If he doesn't return by the time we need him to play then I'll withdraw him.... I'll finish his draft up - though that removes all the cards he's drafted from the pool.... at least there's not many cards left to draft for him....

I

Istanbul

I know what you said, but...

It's been almost a month and a half. IMHO, it's match loss time.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's up to BigBlue. I'm not waiting to play anyone else and I don't think anyone's waiting to play MS, so it doesn't matter.

train and Az's game needs a push though...