Master Warcraft

M

Mikeymike

Master Warcraft

OK, this isn't so much a strategy thread as much as it is a butt-kissing thread as to how cool Master Warcraft is in Multi-player, specifically in chaos.

EVERY time I've seen this card played (which has been about eight times now) it has completely flipped the dynamic of the game around. The best part (or worst part, if you are on the receiving end of it) is when you play it in chaos and you have opponent 1 completely swarm opponent 2.

So. Very. Cool.

L

Limited

Didn't we discuss this card allready?

Ah, there it is...

Sorry to be the one to break it to ya, but you can't choose who opponent 1 is attacking, just which creatures he is using. He'll probably pick you, unless you are packing stuff like Wall of Souls or something..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I searched for it too but it was in Rules so I figured another thread in here was okay too...

M

Mikeymike

Limited said:
Didn't we discuss this card allready?

Ah, there it is...

Sorry to be the one to break it to ya, but you can't choose who opponent 1 is attacking, just which creatures he is using. He'll probably pick you, unless you are packing stuff like Wall of Souls or something..
Ack!, thank you for linking this. I never saw orgg's clarification ruling.

Now I have to tell the two guys in my group who play this card. They of course won't believe me, which means I'll have to pull up this thread, and bitter pills will be had by all.

Still good, but not quite the same.