Maro-Multani

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maro- Multani

BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP IT!!!
I'm not one or the other. I am telling the honest truth. I will not tell my identity because there will be a hatred between us for a while. Just leave it alone and it will be forgotten in a couple of days.

D

DÛke

"THERE WILL BE HATE BETWEEN US"
?
THERE IS ALREADY hate between us now, and you can't stop it, and the longer people think you're ****** me, the longer you'll be hated, and sooner you'll ****** die you son of a bitch...
My hate will increase for you every second, until you ****** reveal your ****** identity. ****** bastard. I hate you...

[Edited by TomB on October 9th, 2000 at 12:17 AM]

A

Apollo

DUke: he just apologized to you! Who cares if he thinks it's you? I'm sure he has his reasons, and he said that he wouldn't talk about it anymore. And cut the swearing. Please go back and edit that out. Remember that we are hosted under the good-will of Magic-Singles and Chasden, who have stated that there is to be no excessive swearing.

Maro-Multani (both of you): I did think this was funny at first, but it is getting stupid, just cut this out and don't post under that name anymore.

Multani: I know at this point it's getting dumb, but you probably could've handled it a little better at first. You didn't need to get that mad; keep in mind that it was a silly joke.

To all: :) Be happy.

M

Multani

DUke, stop it. Please.
I tell you and give you my word of honor, I am not Maro- Multani.
Ed: Could you trace my name and see if Maro- Multani is one of my alternate personalities?

If you won't take my word for it, tkae Ed's or any other founder that responds to this.

D

DÛke

...and I'm not editing my posts...
...Why should I edit my feelings?
...EXACTLY!
:mad:

C

Cateran Emperor

This has gone into here too? This is rather insane... just end this, NOW!!!!!!

D

DÛke

...BUT Multani is getting on my nerves!
He still thinks it's me!
Ed: Could you trace my name and see if Maro- Multani is one of my alternate personalities?
Well, why don't you ask ED to "trace" mine and see if it's me?
Or are you too pathetic to do that? I hate you...

D

dw51688

I would have thought Maro -Multani was Nodnarb. (sorry). It's because they both use gamespotmail.com

I don't know. This is way outta hand. DUke be happy, you've won 2 notable awards.

Apology accepted Multani.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I just spent 20 minutes editing your posts here, and I'm not happy about it. You cannot use that kind of language here in this forum, or you will get us kicked off the Internet by Chasden's provider.

That WILL NOT be allowed to happen! :mad:

Don't do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.