Marching Band

Killer Joe

So what?! Now I can post about drum corps here? I'm not sure this "Off Topic" thing is the best idea.
BTW: I marched in the Blue Devils D & B Corps from Concord, CA waaaaaay back in 1982.

This is Yellowjacket

C

Chaos Turtle

You were in the Blue Devils? Awesome.
1982? Jeez, and I thought I was old. :D

I wanted to be in DCI (no, not the Magic one...) but, well you see, I don't play drums or bugles...

Killer Joe

DCI (Drum Corps International)

My group won that title in '82.

Yeah, I'm old.

I'm as old as I think I am.

BTW: Anybody here vote for Nixon?

A

Almindhra

I was looking for something and came across this...

I was in Yellowjacket's Marching Band for 2 years

Killer Joe

'mindy (short for Almindhra), don't mad mad 'cause you didn't march your senior year and missed out on all the fun.

Spidey: I was her band director in New York (no, not the city, a tiny little dot in Upstate New York) during her sophomore and junior year and then I came back to Pittsburgh right before she started her senior year. And yeah, New York students stay in school until like the end of June :).

A

Almindhra

Yeah, I hate to say it, but he actually knew a thing or two about marching...Then he abandoned us and I had to quite along with my friend Matt...

Ok, so I actually did a show instead...Hmmmm...Lil' Shop of Horrors vs Crappy Buza Marching Band...

So I dumped the band and moved...I couldn't stand the people anyway

A

Almindhra

Hey!...Everyone knows that I should have been in Concert Band in 9th grade instead of Josh...And in 10th first chair!!!...Then your bands sucked and you wondered why...It was because he was there!

Oh, btw...He dropped out of NorthWest Missouri (music education), and might be going to BCC now...Drugs, Woman, Men...Who knows what did it to him...His own stupidity?

A

Almindhra

Just wanted to tell you some things...I told you I got the Heln Pooler Band Award...The other night at the vocal concert I got the musical theatre award...Lauren was pissed!...She made a nasty face my family said...Oh, and at Senior Awards night, Lauren didn't get any academic awards (she is our valivictorian) other people in the top 5 got tem, it was funny...And Erin got the jazz award...And, I found a trombone in the Lolli/Ortego office, and Mr Carbone had a note on it that was addressed to you, I guess it was old...And Jazz II is still bad, so don't worry, it wasn't you...Ok, so long...Doe