Man, that MrXarvox, what a loser

Salamanders, are they cool or what?

• Yeah, I guess they're alright.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woah, man, just at the thought of them my brain like explodes with delight!

• Dude, salamanders suck

• Only fat kids like salamanders

• Total voters
S

Svenmonkey

I've only been registered here a few hours, but man is MrXarvox a loser. He just sits around my house and plays Diablo II all day. I mean, he's out of high school, he's 18, and he doesn't even have a learners permit to drive! And, y'know what's even worse? He only bathes like once every week or something and his slippers and robe (which never seem to leave his body) smell so frogging terrible I can't stand it! Gaaa! Get out of my house you stinky loser!

M

MrXarvox

Man, that Svenmonkey, what a loser

I've only been registered here for over a year, but man is Svenmonkey a loser. Whenever he's not in school pulling petty pranks on freshmen, he sits around my house all day playing Gothic and Battle Realms and eating all of the food. I mean, he's in high school and he doesn't even talk to his friends outside of school. And, y'know what's even worse? The boy's got no common sense. He nearly got himself shot last week when he was lurking around the school at night and the cops pulled up. Bolting from the police when they can see you- not a good idea you fool! Gaaa! Get some freaking sense you brainless loser!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Man, that Ransac, what a loser!

Have you guys heard of that Ransac guy yet? No? Didn't think so?

Ransac, cpa trash man