Make your own card

T

Teferi

i know several people have been making cards of the members but here's a chance for the members to make their own card of themselves

here's mine

Teferi, Dead Man Walking 3UU
Creature-Legend
UU:phase out target creature deals 1 damage Teferi,Deadman walking
UUU:phase in target creature deals 1 damage to Teferi, Dead Man Walking
UUUUU:Sacrifice Teferi,Dead Man Walking, choose a color: phase out all creatures of chosen color
3/5
"the quickest way to find a needle in a hay stack is to burn down the hay stack"

[Edited by Teferi on 12-31-00 at 05:02 PM]

T

Turtlewax Joe

my card...

Turtlewax Joe, The Sarcastic Pissed-Off Minion

4UR

Creature-Lazy one

First Strike

T:deal 2 damage to target player

2T:search your deck for a Prodigal Sorcerer and bring it in to play tapped.

3/4

"I went surfing with a Viashino and a Tim yesterday, with a small touch of magic they both nose dived!"

[Edited by Turtlewax Joe on 12-31-00 at 04:49 PM]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Azreal the Soulmaster BBBBBBB
creature- vampire legend
flying
all vampires gain +1 +1
if a vampire is put into the graveyard this turn you may pay 1B, remove that vampire from the game and put a 1/1 soul token into play
BBB: regenerate
Azreal the Soulmasters power and toughness are equal to the number of vampires in play + 2
" The light is merely an illusion, for those too timid to embrace the darkness " - Azreal the Soulmaster
*(+2)/*(+2)

[Edited by Azreal the Soulmaster on 01-02-01 at 01:47 PM]

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Thallid Ice Cream Man, Mushroom Sage
4GU
Creature - Thallid Legend
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pay GU. If you do, put a spore counter on Thallid Ice Cream Man, Mushroom Sage.
Remove two spore counters from Thallid Ice Cream Man, Mushroom Sage: Choose instants or creatures. Then reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal two cards of the chosen type. Put those cards into your hand and put the rest into the bottom of your graveyard in any order.
GU, Remove a spore counter from Thallid Ice Cream Man, Mushroom Sage: Put the top card of your graveyard on the bottom of your library.
"What say you, good sirs?" -Thallid Ice Cream Man
"Shut up!" -everybody else
3/4

Is this ok?

N

NeuroDeus

NeuroDeus, Lord of the Depths
3WUB
Creature - Legend
Flying
BB,T : Search your graveyard for a non-land card of your choice and put it in your hand. Remove a card from your hand out of the game.
WW,T : Gain 1 life for every artifact in play. If you played an artifact this turn you cannot play this ability.
UU,T : Put X non-land cards from your hand into play tapped. Return X non-land untapped permanents to your hand. Loose X life. Put a -0/-1 counter on NeuroDeus, Lord of the Depths.
2/4

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ransac, Cpa Trash Man
2BG
Creature-Trash Man legend
T:put target card from your graveyard to your hand.
2/3

"Look what I found. Hey, I thought I ate this yesterday!"

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Cateran Emperor

Cateran Emperor, Mercenary Lord
3BBB
Creature - Mercenary Legend
Trample
All creatures lose Protection from Black.
X: Search your library for any number of Mercenary cards with combined total mana cost X or less and put them into play.
1B, T: Destroy target non-land permanent. Play this ability only if at least two Mercenary cards entered play this turn.
4/3
"Okay, you you and you, go destroy that Cho Whatshisname. You know, the white 2/2 Rebel Legend. And get rid of those Gliders while you're at it."

V

Vyncent D'Jesus

Vyncent D'Jesus
3WWW
Creature-Chain Legend
2 T: put a chainmaille counter on target creature each counter gives the creature +0/+1
2 T: put a chain counter on target creature each counter gives the creature +1/+0
Vyncent D'Jesus' power is equal to 1 + the number of chain counters in play, and his toughness is equal to 1 + the number of chainmaille counters in play
1+*/1+*
"Just keep me away from a magnet"-Vyncent D'Jesus

[Edited by Vyncent D'Jesus on 01-02-01 at 01:47 PM]

T

TaLoN

TaLoN, Rager against the machine
3BR
Anarchist Legend
Haste
when TaLoN, Rager against the machine comes into play take control of all creatures target opponent controls. All creatures you control gain haste. At the end of the turn sacrafice all creatures you control.
2/2
Arm the children. Anarchy now!-TaLoN, Rager against the machine-

C

Crackdown

Lord Crackdown 2UW
Legend - Lord
2/4

Kicker 1UU

All Thief creatures gain +1/+1 and gain Islandwalk.

If you paid the kicker, Lord Crackdown comes into play with 3 sachel counters.

Remove a sachel counter and flip a coin. If heads, target creature your opponent controls is under your control and has haste. If tails, all opponents put a blue token into play with haste that acts as a Rootwater Thief.

If there are no counters on this, sacrifice this and deal X damage divided between any opponents and creatures where X is the number of messages opponents have on CPA forums that exceeds the number of your messages on those forums. If you have more such messages, opponent gains 20 life.

All creatures taken with sachel counters return to play under their owner's control.

"If I can't win your way, I'll win my way."

[Edited by Crackdown on 01-05-01 at 04:29 PM]

K

K9Archmage

K9Archmage, god of death and dogs 3bbgg
summon legend-god-dog

tap: put a worship counter on target creature.

tap: remove any counter from a creature.

bbgg: sacrifice a permanent: destroy target permanent.

bg tap: put a dog token into play. treat this token as a 1/1 black and green creature with first strike.

bbggtap: sacrifice a permanent: all dog tokens gain +2/+2 and trample until end of turn.

creatures with worship counters cant block K9Archmage.

When k9Archmage leaves play, destroy all dog tokens and remove all worship counters from creatures.

2/4

M

MrXarvox

One for each of my personalitites:

Tzyver daiz Burning-Sky 4RGW

Summon Etzan Legend

T: Put a 2/1 warrior token into play. this token is your choice of red, green, white, or any combination of these colors.

RGW, sacrifice Tzyver daiz Burning-Sky: The game ends, and the player with the highest life total wins.

0/3

"I look around every day and I see morons, and more morons. I guess I'll just have to change all that"
----Tzyver daiz Burning-Sky

Tzyver 7RRBB

Summon Etzan Legend

Sacrifice any Etzan: Bring Tzyver into play from your hand or graveyard.

Sacrifice Tzyver: remove all permanents from the game.

15/10

"I am the Torch. I am that which Burns!"

Mr. Xarvox 2RGW

Summon Etzan Artificer Legend

First strike

T: put a +1/+0 counter on Mr. Xarvox.
2: Sacrifice an artifact: distribute a number of +1/+0 counters equal to that artifact's casting cost among any number of Etzan or Deity creatures.

1/2

"No! That roughness there, and the irregularity of the black paint! It won't do at all! ---Mr. Xarvox

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Here's another me!

Ransac, casual player
Summon Legendary Legend
WUBRG
G:Ransac gains trample until end of turn
B:Ransac cannot be blocked except by black and/or artifact creature
W:prevent one damage dealt to Ransac
U:Ransac cannot be target of spells or abilities until end of turn
R:Ransac gets +1/+1 until end of turn.

4/4

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Fuzzy510 2BBRR
Creature - Incredibly Fuzzy CPA Member

First Strike

2: Counter target spell that targets
Fuzzy510.
UU: Counter target spell that does
not target Fuzzy510.
T: Target CPA Member gets +3/+3
until end of turn and target
non-CPA Member get -3/-3 until end
of turn.

3/1

[Edited by fuzzy510 on 01-09-01 at 03:39 PM]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Azreal, angel of darkness BBB4
creature-shadow legend
Azreal, angel of darkness, comes into play with 2 darkness counters on him
remove a darkness counter from Azreal, angel of darkness at the beginning of you upkeep
Azreal, angel of darkness is unblockable as long as there is a darkness counter on him
1,sacrifice a creature: put 2 darkness counters on Azreal, angel of darkness
"what a baneful existence, is that of those who dwell in the light, death stalks them, where as we who live in darkness, embrace it"
6/3

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If people are interested in digging it up, older members submitted self-cards for CT's card set way back early last year. Around Jan-April, I think... the thread might have gotten moved in here (the set was called something like CPA War? or something...)

M

MrXarvox

And for my post-apocalyptic persona...

X, The Fallen 6WWBB

Summon Frozen Soul Legend

When X comes into play, remove all other permanents from the game.

5/1

K

K9Archmage

Here's another one

K9Archmage bbgg
summon dog-god

during your upkeep, put a poop counter on k9Archmage.
remove 2 poop counters from k9archmage to put one poop token into play. treat this token as a 1/1 black and green creature
t: all poop tokens get +1/+1 until end of turn
t: sacrifice a poop token to put a -2/-1 counter on target creautre

2/3

Hoipa

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Turd Cutter 3W

Summon Plumber
At any point that Turd Cutter is in play, any player that needs to poop may do so. If a player does, the owner of Turd Cutter must cut one of the turds.

T, Sacrifice Turd Cutter: You do not have to cut any of the turds.

"Oh, crap. Not again. WE NEED A TURD CUTTER IN HERE!!!"

3/3

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, okay. Because I love making cards of myself, here's my first ever depiction of myself, made when someone was asking for cards of ourselves back in early october, when I was still a newbie.

Ransac, Village Idiot
3RW (I think)
Creature-Idiot Legend
When Ransac, Village Idiot comes into play, choose a creature type. That creature type gets -2/-2 as long as Ransac, Village Idiot is in play.
2W, T: Target creature is permanently of the chosen type.
4/1

"When Ransac started talking, heads started hurting.

There's my first card of myself.

Ransac, cpa trash man