Majors...

A

Almindhra

I've decided to declare my major when I go into college in the next fall...

Computer Science...And if I take 5 more courses, math too...incredibly geeky I know...

but i can't declare cs because i wasn't accepted into one of the schools on my campus...And if I have good grades I can apply when I'm a sophmore for cs...I think that rots...

So what are your guys' majors?...And what job did you actually get...

Z

Zadok001

I have intentions to major in psychology. Possibly double-major into physics, but psychology is a big one, especially to do what I want to do with my life...

"I've got this all figured out... Whoops, nevermind."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

I was a computer science major and am now a computer programmer for Social Security.

However, I'd like to explore possibilities of a programmer in a gaming company of some sort.

C

Chaos Turtle

I am double-majoring in Mathematics and Computer Science.

G

garfobosonfire

TAG GUARD

I wanna be a pyro technician, judging by how im on fire!! And Almindra, thats not geeky, you'll get paid a lot!! And be very succesful so, heres a [bold]HOOZAH AND KUDOS[bold]to u!

C

Child of Gaea

I majored in Psychology for 2 years at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln but left and am now my bosses bitch :( Just some advice... If you go, finish it out, cuz it is hard as hell to get back! Especially with a wife and a kid! Good Luck!

M

mogg bomber

I am currently majoring in chemistry. It sort of seems out of place, considering almost everyone so far has said computer science.

A

Almindhra

My dad majored in Chemistry...Where did it get him?...Working at Radio Shack and Dominos...And he realized that there was nothing for him out there...So he hauled booty back to college and went for computer programming...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Does everyone end up in a computer oriented job?

T

TylersOnFire

i dont know what i am going to major in. i am debating between computer programing (or something like that), aerounautical engineer, or designing roller coasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think that that would be fun!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Tyler cool as ever :cool:

A

Almindhra

Ever play RollerCoaster Tycoon?...I love that game...And I have the expansion, Corkscrew Follies

A

Almindhra

Thats not the sim game though...And its better...I love making my own rollercoasters...But anyway...

I recently got Napster...Does anyone else use it?...Do you feel guilty for using it?...And I was so proud of myself that I figured out how to make my own mp3s off cds...*grin*

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Thats not the sim game though...And its better...I love making my own rollercoasters...But anyway...
What kind of game do you consider it? I mean, IMO, SimThemePark is basically the same thing and that's a sim.

I recently got Napster...Does anyone else use it?...Do you feel guilty for using it?...And I was so proud of myself that I figured out how to make my own mp3s off cds...*grin*
Depends on what I download. Most of my stuff is live and/or different from the album version. :p

D

Duel

I dunno. I figured creative writing, physics, or philosophy. But all of those fall into a category I think of as "Would-you-like-fries-with-that?" majors. That is to say, I'd like to major in them, but I'd also like to be able to eat...

Zadok, you have something you want to do with your life? Why wasn't I informed?