Magical Music

• Thread starter FadingInsomniac
  • Start date
F

FadingInsomniac

Hey does anyone have any good reccomendations for some good backround music to listen to whilst playing magic? I prefer a little bit of Fenix TX (http://www.fenixtx.com).

T

theorgg

I like to(if the mood hits)program a darkside of the moon instramental for repeat and then turn it really low.

F

FadingInsomniac

I don't think that would help your game any. I could be wrong, though.

T

The Magic Jackal

TAG GUARD

It depends which color you are playing
black- grunge, heavy metal
red- punk, alturnative
green- crap
white- Britney spears or some other assorted crap
blue- more crap

I

Istanbul

Blue Control - Pink Floyd. Consider 'Comfortably Numb'.
Burn - Speed Metal.
Stompy - Offspring.
Rebels - Rush.
Any rogue deck - They Might Be Giants.
Necro - Nine Inch Nails.

Just some thoughts. :)

A

arhar

Black - Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Techno Metal - Fear Factory, Cannibal Corpse, Sepultura, Morbid Angel

Red - Punk, Speed Rock, Alternative - Offspring, Suicidal Tendencies, Nirvana

Green - Epic Rock, Symponic Rock, Classical - Blind Guardian, Rush, Old Genesis (can you tell I'm a rock fan yet?)

Blue - 80's/early 90s pop - A-Ha, Culture Beat, 2 Unlimited, Snap (I don't know why)

White - Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Blink 182 - all the "bubble gum pop". Yeah baby, yeah!!!

L

linsivvi

I happen to like Korn and Blink and LImp bizkit. I play with a rebel deck. What a coincidince

D

Dune Echo

TAG GUARD

Ya know, I keep wanting to have "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" playing in the background against people I don't like...

Istanbul: I think the NIN song "Closer" becomes somewhat amusing in that context of psychological warfare during a game of Magic. Especially when you're playing against a "paper masturbation" deck. Otherwise, wouldn't the album with a million and one versions of "Head Like A Hole" be appropriate to play with Suicide Black? :D