Magical Music

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FadingInsomniac, May 8, 2000.

1. FadingInsomniac New Member

Hey does anyone have any good reccomendations for some good backround music to listen to whilst playing magic? I prefer a little bit of Fenix TX (http://www.fenixtx.com).
  2. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

PROPELLERHEADS!!!!
  3. theorgg Slob

I like to(if the mood hits)program a darkside of the moon instramental for repeat and then turn it really low.
  4. Killer Joe Active Member

Carmina Burana by Karl Orff
  5. Mundungu grumpier than ever

A group of shrieking 8 years old Pokemon players ???
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  6. FadingInsomniac New Member

I don't think that would help your game any. I could be wrong, though.
  7. Spaceman Spiff New Member

Scooter, Sash!, or some Robert Miles...
  8. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

TAG GUARD

It depends which color you are playing
    black- grunge, heavy metal
    red- punk, alturnative
    green- crap
    white- Britney spears or some other assorted crap
    blue- more crap
  9. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

Blue Control - Pink Floyd. Consider 'Comfortably Numb'.
    Burn - Speed Metal.
    Stompy - Offspring.
    Rebels - Rush.
    Any rogue deck - They Might Be Giants.
    Necro - Nine Inch Nails.

Just some thoughts. :)
  10. arhar Member

Black - Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Techno Metal - Fear Factory, Cannibal Corpse, Sepultura, Morbid Angel

Red - Punk, Speed Rock, Alternative - Offspring, Suicidal Tendencies, Nirvana

Green - Epic Rock, Symponic Rock, Classical - Blind Guardian, Rush, Old Genesis (can you tell I'm a rock fan yet?)

Blue - 80's/early 90s pop - A-Ha, Culture Beat, 2 Unlimited, Snap (I don't know why)

White - Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Blink 182 - all the "bubble gum pop". Yeah baby, yeah!!!
  11. linsivvi New Member

I happen to like Korn and Blink and LImp bizkit. I play with a rebel deck. What a coincidince
  12. Dune Echo CPA Founder, Idea Man

TAG GUARD

Ya know, I keep wanting to have "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" playing in the background against people I don't like...

Istanbul: I think the NIN song "Closer" becomes somewhat amusing in that context of psychological warfare during a game of Magic. Especially when you're playing against a "paper masturbation" deck. Otherwise, wouldn't the album with a million and one versions of "Head Like A Hole" be appropriate to play with Suicide Black? :D