Magic & You

D

DÛke

Almindhra, I know you know me. I am a super star at MTGnews, huh huh huh haaaa haaaa haaaaaaaah.
Seriously, YOU KNOW ME? I'm speechless. YOU know what I was LIKE? What do you mean by that? Is it supposed to make me angery or sad or what? YES, I bet you do know what I was like, you should go there sometimes right now, and see what I'm like NOW. I don't know what you're talking about, but I feel dissappointed in the website since people whom I don't even know come to me and say that 'they know what I was like' or 'he shouldn't post here...' or something very stupid. You yourself need to go to MTGnews to get some of your attitude fixed buddy, because one thing is for sure, you need the help, or the psychology perhaps.
"You know me when I was at MTGnews..." Ehhhh ahhhh ehh ahhhh. You are trippin' big time boy/girl he/she/it/whatever/I don't care.

D

Duel

Don't judge people by their past, Almindhra. After all, what's a few cadavers between friends? for all I know, Duke's a nice guy.
Hey, it worked with Istanbul.....

D

DÛke

Hey, I really, really have to thank you Duel, for knowing me for who I am now. I really appreciate that.
I agree with you.

Hey, I'm not used to apologizing so much. If you noticed, I have been going around apologizing to people, and try to make them understand me, but I don't think it's working.
I'm really not used to apologizing that much for something that I have done in the past, I am a very, very determined person. I just want to clear up past mistakes, which I don't believe that were truely bad mistakes in the first place.

I have noticed one more thing, why do you guys keep comparing me to Istanbul?

F

FoundationOfRancor

I agree with Duel in that we shoulndt make any harsh or fast judgements or conclusions based on what has happened at a diff web site. We do not alow spam and flamers here *Hopes no one gets the irony* and if they post like that they will be taken care of. Not UNTILL they post like that. Im not dissing aldimira or duke (maybe duel....haha j/k) but I just wanna say what I think and how I hope the cpa will re-act now and possibly later.

Duke, I think people compare you to istanbul because you both have a reputation of flamers. I dunno...i've been wrong alot before...I hope ur not, cuz i dont like istanbul when hes like that, he kinda just chucks all the good stuff out the window...oh well. Im probablly gonna get flamed for aying that, I ment no disrespect to istanbul, hes a great poster and I respect his opinion.

...k...well...gtg...

D

DÛke

This place is the funniest thing on the web.
I think this place IS better than MTGnews now, it has great people, ALOT of sense of humor, and some people I know, or getting to know. That's great.

Oh, and FoundationOfRancor, can I just call you Casey/Whatever? By the way, I do have flamers blood, so watch out. I'm not joking, but I really don't get mad fast, so you don't have to worry about me flamming anyone.
If I do start flamming, than it will take me about a week to stop, it's like an explosion, or whatever you want to call it. You're funny :)

F

FoundationOfRancor

Oh, and im sorry to mis spell Almindhra, do to Almindhra constant complaints of how I spell Almindhra wrong.
So im sorry I speled Almindhra wrong, I hope to never spell Almindhra wrong again.

Im sorry Almindhra.

D

DÛke

Why the hell would anyone call you "God"? :)
"Latter"? What's that supposed to mean?
I will call you Psycammar.

D

Duel

Thanks guys. I think this is one of the best things about this place. We compare you to Istanbul, duke, because when he came here, there were several complaints about him being a flamer/spammer from other boards. But he turns out to be a great contributor to the list.

T

theorgg

yup.

[me] points to DUke[/me] I like this guy.
and I don't say that just because he's got a gun to my head, either...

Ed, could you take his gun away if he doesn't put it up?

D

DÛke

Ok, Theorgg, I'll put up my gun :)
No need to call for "GOD" ED :)