Magic Trivia (Olympics of course there is no other way)

T

terzarima

Helo evey body!!!

I would like to welcome all of you poor, poor souls that are going to compete in Magic trivia, I will tell you what to expect (aren't I nice) so you can do all the last minute work you need to do before hand.

First of all, for all of you people out there, I am a rules buff, so expect a couple questions that only judges or people who have all of the DCI rules will know (hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge) also a copy of the official floor rules wouldn't hurt 'ya.

Many of the other questions are just "What do these cards have in common?" questions. I'm doing some looking into magic history, so expect some of that too.

T

Thrash Golem

okay. im in. i need to sharpen up on the rules.. i want to be a pro tour player when i can support myself. my dark ponza deck is undefeated :) yep even beat rebels. gotta love massacre.

A

Apollo

Please, do not do "what do these cards have in common" questions. There are always five or six possible answers. They never turn out the way you want them to.

T

terzarima

True, but I will accept more than one answer, and the more you find, the more you get!

I can't find much on magic history, still looking

A

Apollo

I remember on Istanbul's Trivia Contest, he asked a bunch of those right at the beginning. Every time I answered, he responded and said "Well, that wasn't what I was looking for," and sounded mad. He let me have them, but I don't think he was too happy with the way they turned out.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got a couple of those too, from Isty, but I didn't get the feeling he was mad. More like exasperated with himself for thinking up an ambiguous question :)

E

ErinPuff

I got all of Isty's "what do these cards have in common" questions wrong-o.. :eek: but my answers were almost close to being right.. heh.. heh..