Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judgement-Spectral Slam G/W

• none- they are all garbage

• Total voters
R

rkoelsch

The Goblin Trading Company in Cleveland is holding a Magic Sealed Deck Tournament. Nothing new there but the sealed decks are precons from Torment and Judgement. This brings an interesting aspect to it. You now have to guess which deck is going to be the most played deck then find a deck that plays well against it. I am seriously thinking of driving to Cleveland(2 hours) for it. Help me out what do you think would be the best deck?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, I thought my friend took a G/U precon and modified it. I guess not.

I don't know anything about these, but since white and green got some good cards, I'd say expect to play against that.

C

Chaos Turtle

Spectral Slam I believe is the best. I don't know which one plays well against it though; I've not given it much thought.

T

theorgg

Spectral Slam is probably the best, but Air Razors can hold them off pretty well. Scalplexus will ROCK you... or them. Y'know, I hear the Torment decks have a LOT of Swamps in them! *insert 100 year old quote of your choice here*

N

Notepad

Spectral Slam hands down is the best beatdown deck of them all. And, since precons don't make good control decks, the best beatdown wins. ;)

Air Razors is definitely a close second in power, though.

Strange, this vote on precons. I just had to do something like this for MTGO. Since Judgment isn't available I picked Walking Nightmares because I liked the power level, and I wanted to have a Nightmare theme deck. :)