Magic Play

W

Wonka

If you play Magic who is the 1 person you dont want to play in your local area in Magic????

D

Duel

Sadly enough, my brother. Not that he's the best player around here, just the most annoying. He makes bothersome comments, never stops moving and pulls any cheap tricks he can to win.

S

sageridder

Ken Krouner it allways was depressing to get matched up with him, but he was a helava nice guy.He would show you what you could have done better or give you deck advice.Joe Farkas was worse by far tho another really good player.But he was real rude a real smartoink, saw him do some weasely stuff in small drafts with inexperanced players like showing his partner his cards.I haven't played in a tourney in 2 years so who knows could be a changed person,I'm not trying to hang a bad name on the guy but he made it no fun playing a game with him.

W

Wonka

Mine would have to be Ron Kotwitca. Hes one of the best players in Pennsylvania. Not to long ago he was like 37th in the world in drafting. Sometimes he gets cocky and stuff like that but most of the time he can be a nice guy. He is beatable in type 2 but in drafts hes impossible.

T

theorgg

Sol Malka.

He would kick in my head.

Then he'd tell me how to improve my deck, playstyle, and the odds of any thing I wanted to know.

E

Elrond

This is from the casual perspective, seeing as how I don't attend tournies on a regular enough basis to form an opinion on who I wouldn't want to play.

The one person I've really had a problem playing is this guy by the name of Chris Scroggins and it was all due to the fact that he always made the stupidest plays possible, and he'd always get his grandma to buy him some really good old school stuff, not P9 but a few steps below that, and it was just really annoying, especially when you take into account that he had been playing for about 4-5 years.

G

Gizmo

Well, Im the second best Magic player for like a hundred miles in any direction. The best Magic player in that radius is my best friend of twelve years, Neil Rigby, and I have a really good record against him, so Im not scared of that matchup.

Probably it would be Mark O'Brian (he made worlds last year). He`s absolutely awful (theres always one random numpty scrub who lucks into the Top-4 at Nationals) but his worlds appearance gave him such a big head that in the unlikely event of me ever losing to him he'd either:
1. Never shut up about it.
2. His head would expand until it explodes, showering me with brain pieces and skull fragments.
Neither of which I particularly wish to have happen.