Magic Online Idea: Werewolf!

T

theorgg

I know this isn't about Onslaught and whatsuch, but I've just gotten the idea to try Werewolf on Magic Online. However, it definatly needs people to be of any good.

So try this. Right when you join, type /join #Wolf and wait.

Once nine people at least are in the room, you begin the fun.

If I'm there, I'll be the moderator. If you get nine before then, chose somone else!

Sound good? Tell a friend!

N

Notepad

I speak on behalf of everyone who's ever encountered The Orgg online:

Orgg, you're a friggen lunatic!

But that's a good thing. That werewolf game is great! Both my brother and I enjoyed it (even though I only played one game). More stuff like that is needed on the net, just simple casual/social games that could be played anywhere (even real life).

T

theorgg

Chaos Turtle, would you like to speak on behalf of those who havn't met me IRL? :D

I agree. Werewolf's been a blast... even though I have only gotten to actually play about five times. ;)

AWAKE AWAKE, and you do see:
Guts in a tree, guts on a log
Furr now has no guts, less than a frog.
His head was bitten off, and stuffd up his ,
the rest of him is gone, with no trace in the grass!
The werewolves got him, but that is not all,
It is tied two-to-two, and Gunner and TWodall
Find themselves pounced and grabbed
by things with things big and tall!

Wolves Win... as usual.

Villager victories: 3.
Wolf Victories: approx. 28

T

theorgg

yea.. he HATES you... somwhat.

A real problem with athority, that one...

posted "sexual" advertisements for the game, and almost got Adept Fox to kill the game... I had to beg forgiveness...
there's a few that have done some really questionable things to get people to play that I don't approve of...

*sigh*

I

Istanbul

Well, put it this way...at the rate he's going, he probably won't be a thorn in anyone's side for much longer.

N

Notepad

Does this game get played anywhere anymore? It would be cool if a CPA group game of this could be set up. Chat Room time, anyone?

O

orgg

If we got in the actual clan-room, they couldn't kick me off for a month for "Room Disruption."

That's what happened... It was not cool.

N

Notepad

Could you ellaborate? I want to hear how in the world such an awesome game could be considered room disruption.

O

orgg

To get people, some of the players (such as "furr" from above) were basically spamming to get people in the room... I guess it worked, but people got mad at me, in particular, since I was the one who was running the game and trying to set it up.

I've been told some of the Pros still do it, but they do it within their clan, without advertising, and it works out. Nobody knows of it, and the Adept_Prix don't go ape.

I should mention that some of the Adepts were fine with it, and a couple joined in(and will remain anonymus). As a matter of fact, one of them was a Wolf at one point, and said nothing until the last round, where he said "GRAAAAAHWOOOOOOO!" and nothing else. That was kinda cool.

I never got notified of the ban, I just couldn't log in for a month.

R

rkoelsch

we played it on the board here a while back. It was neat. but be much better in chat. How long are the games lasting in chat?

N

Notepad

>> I never got notified of the ban, I just couldn't log in for a month.

If its that much trouble on MTGO, is there a way to set up a session on the CPA chat or something?

O

orgg

Thirteen people will go through a game in about twenty minutes.

Thirteen is the minimum for a good game, though.

N

Notepad

Sounds cool to me. Since you're the game's master, why don't ya set up a night of it? I'm all for it. :D

N

Notepad

>> ...we don't have thirteen peope ~IN~ the CPA clan...

You have a good point there...but I'm also on your buddy list, so that makes 14.

O

orgg

Hmmm...

I know of several private rooms. Do you think we might have enough sheltered area to actually do this incognito nowdays? Recruiting from /MiseTings and /BBS could make this work once again...

N

Notepad

Having fun with necromancy, Orgg?

If I played MTGO anymore, I'd be willing to come on and play. If you get games going regularly, I'll see if I can join in! :D