Magic On Dreamcast

M

MoggZombie

I saw something on a webpage about Magic: The Gathering for Dreamcast, and I haven't seen anything else about it for a while, so I was wondering, has any body seen anything about this anywhere? The site I saw said that it would have online multiplayer support. Could somebody be so kind as to help me figure out if this is a hoax or not?

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I saw something about this on MTGnews but it didn't say much

D

Duel

no idea. Of course, I don't have dreamcast. Nor do I know what one is...

T

theorgg

Yea, I knew they came out with Battlemage. It was the first attempt at magic on a computer/system.
Warning: It SUCKS!!!!!!
It is like somone who was explained the basics of Magic and tried to put 'em into a Warcraft-style game, but you don't get much of any control over anything you do...
and counterspell is night-useless, too...
so is hippy--He won't damage anything(?).

If you run across an auction for Micropose Magic: the gathering that has a pic of spiritlink on the cover, snap it up. It's GOOD, even though it uses fourth edition rules.

As for dreamcast, I have no idea. sorry.

[Edited by theorgg on August 17th, 2000 at 10:37 AM]

S

sageridder

everything i have heard looks like it will be like the microprose version,and the dreamcast is set up for online gaming.You might get more info at http://www.sega.com

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I hate those corporate whores. This doesn't deserve the magic name. It sounds like some1 made up a game, and then put the name on it rather than spend time to build a game around the real magic. Sooooo sad.