Magic Commercial

Killer Joe

I saw a Magic commercial yesterday! It was on HGTV channel. My wife was watching TV and then she yelled out, "Hey Mark, they're Magic geeks on TV!"

I ran into the living room and sure enough, there it was; a Magic commercial. This is walking down a street looking at something in his hands, you can't tell what he's looking until the camera pans out behind him. BOOM! MTG cards. Then he holds them up and a bunch of other guys are standing behind him also holding up Magic cards.

Kewl! :cool:

L

Limited

I saw one in a movie theater once.. A guy and a girl (how's that for truth in advertisment) were playing in a big white room with big white sheets whipping around them, on which shadows were cast by the figures on the cards they played.

It was kinda lame, but at least they got the playing-amongst-laundry right :D

T

train

I saw some previously - they included an Orgg and A Keezerdrix - both were in WOTC's headquarters...

D

DarthFerret

I saw that one before Train. I thought that was neat. Haven't seen anything else since though....

Tag Guard

K

KingAlanI

I've seen ads in magazines a few times. The best featured a guy who had just opened a 9th Edition booster pack, with the 15 cards fanned out, with a bunch of text in the background. The rare in the pack was pictured as Serra Angel.

N

Nightstalkers

Yeah... I saw the old ones with the Orgg and Fluffy in'em...

Haven't seen the newer ones as they only seem to be put in on new cable channels.... I know that they try to include an advertisement in CGW or PCGamer magazines.