Mage Knight!

F

Fire Slinger

So who plays Mage Knight.

I learned how to play it and it so very fun. Cheap to.

I'd always wanted to play Warhammer, but it was to expensive to me.

The only problem is that now the game is so popular in my area that I can't buy any pieces cause all of the stores around here are always sold out.

Oh, Well, Someday I will have a 1000 point Draconium Army that will conquer all the world! :D

Killer Joe

My local gaming shop sells it and it's a huge hit. I usually don't like minatures but this one looks cool, like Portal for WarHammer. If the pieces weren't so small that my two year old daughter could choke on them, I might've bought it.

B

Baskil

Its a ton of fun to play. I had my first taste a couple weeks ago (went 2-1 at a local tournament) and I am somewhat hooked. The only problem is that there isn't the network of players that there is for Magic in my area (which would explain the failure of getting Mystick off the ground also)

C

Cateran Emperor

Can't say yet, my store is getting some in this week after apparently hearing a considerable amount of demand.

For me, it seems too small scale.

K

K9Archmage

Mage knight? Can anyone explain what that is?

Hoipa

Killer Joe

Portal for Warhammer, sorta.
It's a miniature game piece setting where you mass an army of no more than 200 point value (each creature has a specific point value). The starter kit (retail @ $15 to $20) comes with ten pieces, a tape measure, rules, and some dice. Booster boxes have 5 pieces. Now here's the kicker, the stats can be recorded on the base of each game piece, is that cool or WHAT!? Though the game is playable right out of the box, it's definitly a collectable item. Check out the latest Inquest (Feb '01) for details.