Macromedia Flash- Hate it or Love it?

Flash, Love it or Hate it?

• I Love It! I even create my own flash sites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its OK

• Im not a fan

• I hate it! If I see another Flash site I'm gonna blow!

• Um, Flash? Isn't that what dirty old men do?

• Total voters
L

Lazaroth

OK, basically, I really hate Flash, and feel like getting a shotgun out whenever I come across the Official site for a really good band with a 30 second flash intro that takes 5 minutes to load, only for it to forward me into an equally slow and clunky flash interface. So, do you love it or hate it?

H

Hetemti

Flash is the work of the devil.

Not only is it unnecessary, and takes forever to load, but it crashes my computer all the time. :mad:

G

Gerode

When I had 56k I echoed your sentinents and was enfuriated by Flash. However, it suddenly becomes better on broadband.

I don't mind movies and stuff, but it is always annoying when a site's interface is based on Flash, or if there is a movie that is difficult to get around, as with a few band sites. If you need to use Flash to get around, then bookmarks and the back button are worthless and it is very obnoxious.

T

theorgg

I lothe sites built in it, and I loath my computer's inability to handle the Flash content as most computers do...

However, for the types of movies that it's got, it's kinda like the Anime version of .avi, .rm, or .mpeg-- It's got it's own style...

But it is too big for most places, and most sites SHOULD have somthing that makes it not take as frikkin long!!

Z

Zadok001

Flash is neat. But EVERY site should have a disable option. It's not nessesary. But you can do REALLY cool stuff with it.

E

ErinPuff

Flash is neat for movies and the like, but I hate sites completely done in Flash.

A

Almindhra

I love Flash...But only with a cable+ modem...I think the work they do with Flash is really beautiful, but not for everyone...I usually hit the "skip intro" button anyways....

A

arhar

Well what do you guys expect trying to connect to the Internet with pre-Stone Age hardware :D

B

Baskil

Flash = The biggest waste of bandwidth next to the battle arena.