Lorrd Exadon

T

terzarima

Original welcome HAH! I am thte first one here, or at least I am when I am typing it. I won't steal Zadok's nickname speech, but I'm sure he'll get here soon... ...anyway beware of Gerode he is evil.. and DUke gets crazy when you say blood so don't say it. We are pretty crazy here so be careful

Z

Zadok001

Yo! :) Hiya, and welcome aboard! There's some wonderful people in here, stick around and you'll figure that much out. There's also a few pyschos, but they can be avoided given the correct incentive.

I'm the progenitor of the infamous nickname speech, so here it is...

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

D

DÛke

...I wanna welcome you here.
Don't take the wrong impression from Ademis, I AM a nice guy you know, I just get carried away with the red sometimes:), j/k:).
You'll love it here.
By the way, one of those "psychos" Zadok was talking about was HE HIMSELF:), he's a psycho, he just doesn't know it:D. Welcome:)!

M

MrXarvox

Hello, Paul.
Welcome to the loony bin.

<evil evil cackle> The second of my allies has invaded,
Well give me portals and call me Yawgmoth!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

D

Darsh

Welcome, be sure to stay around a while, soon we will have eliminated all the *sane* people here.;)

N

nodnarb24

I'M NOT CRAZY!!! EVEERYBODY ELSE IS CRAZY!!! I'M THE ONLY SAN ONE HERE!!!

[me]starts struggling with straight jacket. Then he falls over.[/me]

Can someone help me up?

Also watch out for me when you reach 100 post because I do the hazing into veteran status.

D

dw51688

Hey, I’m only paranoid cause everyone’s trying to kill me!

C

Cateran Emperor

Gah! Not more phyrexians! It's clobberin' time!

[me]picks up the new guy and Xarxox and Azreal and smashes them all through the floor.[/me]

Z

Zhaneel

lol...

I'm kinda new, too, so hey!

*whispers* by the way, if you find a way out, tell me! Insanity is catching...

A

Apollo

Welcome to the CPA. Please wait until the room has come to a complete and total stop before unbuckling your, um, safety restraint. The current weather is purple. Thank you for taking CPA Airlines, and we hope you will consider us for all of your future flights.

D

DÛke

...you haven't seen a THING yet;)!

And Apollo, the weather in here is RED, if ya know what I mean:), but anyway, if you want it purple, let's have it purple:).

Thank you for taking CPA DEADlines, and we hope you will REconsider us for all of your PAST AND future INSANITY.

There, much better:).

Z

Zhaneel

eh... you haven't seen me at 3 AM yet... now that's scary. But I won't go there, and neither will ErinPuff...

D

DÛke

You do know Dw in here, right?
Just ask him about the insanity, he knows it all.
What happens at 3:00 A.M., I'm VERY interested:).

Z

Zhaneel

Are you sure? Writing odd (interperet as you will) new lyrics to songs, obsessing over 18 year old cadets (do not ask, or if you want to know, PM me), and general bouncing off of walls...you're lucky i don't go online then

H

Hawaiian mage

Welcome!

(Ha! Apollo isn't the only one who can cheaply raise his post count. Hwaa ha ha ha!!!)

G

Gerode

Hi! I'm one of the insane CPA members! :D

I don't like people giving bad impressions of me. [me] crushes Ademis into a bloody pulp. [/me] I am nice to people as long as they don't steal my Shiny Objects, or pyrokenisize my several times as poor Ademis did.

I can help you out of your CPA straight jacket if you want. Just dislocate your shoulder, free an arm, and wiggle right on out! Just stay away from Multani; he hunts psychos down with his Death arrows.

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

!!Watch out weirdo area!!

::starts running in circles and twists, spelling W E L C O M E::

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

hey Paul

"The light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"