• Unfortunately, a dormant admin account was compromised and some content from the CPA forums was deleted, including several active users' accounts. While most historical content has remained, this is a new version of the forum and only the most recent users' accounts were brought over.

If you try to login and it says your account cannot be found, please register a new account. Once registered, we can reassign your old posts to your new account.

Looking for some Magic funs

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
During this pandemic, I’ve pulled apart old decks and made some new decks. I now have 6 commander decks of varying levels of scrubness/competitiveness that taunt me. Anyone up for a game?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm in. I am in the process of fighting 5 years of entropy and sorting my entire card collection, but I still have certain decks together and I'm currently trying to finish off Mooseman in our game, but he's a stubborn old man. I can build decks to (attempt to) match any level of scrubness/competitiveness. Spiderman is back, so perhaps we can get enough people together for a pod of 4.

For those too lazy to build commander decks, there are a lot of resources online to find decklists.