Looking for Multi-player deck (M-PD)

Killer Joe

I have prefernces for multi-player decks like my Erratic-Spikes deck and a deck where I use Lowland Basilisk w/Fire Whip on it and this really annoying creatureless deck with Wrath of God, Armageddon, Propaganda and Winter Orb and only 6 counterspells and three Gaea's Blessing (I can't deal any damage but if the game goes long enough I lock everybody down and I win because everybody has to say, "Uncle!").
I also love single card stratagies like Blood Frenzy, one of my opponents attacks someone else with a big ugly creature with trample and I Blood Frenzy it to deal the defending opponent MORE damage and get rid of the attacking opponents big nasty creature,Bwhahahahahaha! Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.
Is anyone willing to share any twisted multi-player decks or single card stratagies?

This is Yellowjacket

B

Baron Sengir

Squallmonger - Spirit Link is just sick in Multiplayer. Warmonger - Spirit Link is a little more effective but anyone with six mana can knock off the monger. Of course, you'll gain a sh!tload of life but Squallmonger is more longer lived. Plus, it helps to have a creature like that, since anyone can use it. It makes them not really want to kill it off if they can pay a couple of mana to knock off an annoying flyer. Of course, once your life total is in the triple digits, your Squallmonger may go the way of the dinosaur.

Another combo that's really cool is any theme deck and Coat of Arms. Your opponent may not think your army of Merfolk aren't very offensive and leave you alone. But when you plop down a Coat and watch your Merfolk grow to 24/24 and all of a sudden, you are a serious threat.

I remain
The Baron
"... crank out five more slivers before the end of your turn, this turn attack you with 110 109/109 flying, trample, first strike slivers ..."

C

Caveman

"Is anyone willing to share any twisted multi-player decks or single card stratagies?

Well, since thats about all I know. I'll
share a few thoughts and Decklist with you.

I LoVe to play Ghitu War Cry in Multiplayer.
It's such a great card. Whenever one of my
opponents attack anyone I can pump Red mana
into it and give something +x +0. Its not
really a great strategy but it can make
friend's and influence people. he,he,he

I've also had my fair share of annoying decks
Both of the one's listed below pi$$ed-off
my group enough that they would gang up on
he if they saw certain cards. I'm not trying
to say I've got some killer Multiplayer decks
The thing is, they tended to annoy the group
as a whole.

BREATHSTEALER. dec

4 Megrim
4 Howling Mine
4 Breathstealers Crypt
3 Iron Maiden
1 Sol Ring
1 Zuran Orb
1 Feldon's Cane
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Teferi's Puzzle Box(deadly in this deck)

4 Propaganda
4 Arcane Denial
3 Turnabout
3 Reins of Power
1 Forbid
1 Capsize
1 WindFall(deadly w/Megrim in play)

14 Islands
4 Underground Sea
2 Swamp
2 Soldevi Excavations
1 Strip Mine
1 Tolarian Academy

STALKER. dec

4 Wall oF Souls
4 Urborg Stalker
3 Bone Shredder
3 Knight of Stromgald
2 NightMare
2 Black Knight
1 Eastern Paladin
1 Western Paladin
1 Carrion Beetles

4 Dark Ritual
3 Corrupt
2 Attrition
2 Badmoon
2 Breeding Pit
1 Befoul
1 Drain Life
1 Feast or Famine
1 Brush with Death

19 Swamp
2 Spawning Pool
1 Volrath's Stronghold

G

Gumby Khan

I know you must realize there are obvious Multi-player cards, like Moonlit Wake, Unnerve, etc. and I don't need to list them here. What I would like to emphasize is the diplomacy you can use. For instance, Barbed Wire, very annoying, but you can pay 2 and prevent a point to a team-mate/ally. Invigorate is wonderful, too. Try this, when somebody plays Vendetta on some weenie spell-shaper, Invigorate it and give the 3 life to the loser of the spellshaper! :) You'll get one smile and one sneer! My favorite is Dingus Egg/Zuran Orb/Wildfire, but this never works out for me. Everyone smashes me when they see my Egg hit the table! Imagine that...

"Wrath of God." :)
"Oooh, we all hate you!" :(
"Hymn to Rebirth." :)
"What does that do again?" :(
"That gives me control of your Delrich, silly man." :)