Local Touranment

W

Wonka

Well, I played in a local tourney last Thursday. i didn't have a deck but one of my friends gave it to me. It was some re/white deck. it was ok.

Round 1

I play against this new guy who started coming down like 4 months earlier. He just started playing. He was playing counter/burn. I beat him him easily 2-0. I try to take it easy on new people but you got to win though.

Record 1-0

I played one of his friends. he was playing some weird deck. I don't even know what it was. I beat him 2-0. Mogg Fanatic and Rage is winning me every game.

Record 2-0

Round 3

I play Douglas No Joy. He is one of my good friends who comes down a couple times a week. He talks so much he never shuts up. He was playing his really annoying type 2 deck. I have yet to neat it in any format. 1st game he beat me with a Desolation Angel. I was mad but I beat him down with a Mogg Fanatic. It was funny. Last game I beat him with a Rage.

Record 3-0

Finals

I play against one of my other friends Derek. he is probaly the most nicest person that goes down there. No offense Yellowjacket. Derek was playing a Elf Deck. I got wrecked both games. Both games he had 2 Hermits and he overruned bot times.

:( I get 2nd place. Coming off a horrible type 2 tourney before that.

Killer Joe

Hey Wonka, don't be too upset, it wasn't you're deck, you did the best you could. Derek's Green Elf-Squirrel deck is viscious!
Of course, had I shown up, I probably would've won the whole tournament, again ;).
Hey, next time, try to list the deck that you were playin', folks like to read that stuff :).

D

Duel

Yeah, plus more match details...

*grins* you're just lucky Mr. Jackson retired from his Evil Eye articles.....