Living Death/Recursion

X

XDanish

Anybody know where I can find the basic idea/outline of how to make a deck like this. I wanna make it really powerful, but I don't know what I should put in it. If anyone knows a site with some decks like this, or has any of their own, please post them...thanks

K

krichaiushii

The CPA has a search feature. Its at the top of the screen, under the heading. Go there, and set up your search parameters.

I searched for Living Death in this particular forum (in contrast to all of them), and found 32 threads dealing with it. While some only mentioned Living Death in passing, perhaps a dozen of them had decklists and commentary that can answer your question.

Conversely, you can post what you think may work well, and let us critique it.

But as a general rule, the 187 creatures are always fun with Living Death, as are slivers. Ideally, your opponent has no (creatures in the, or just no) graveyard when the Living Death goes off, so Tormod's Crypt and/or Night Soil could work.

Lastly, black/green seems to be the most solid method, due to both colors (and a few artifacts, like Worry Beads) having multiple ways to fill your graveyard, and empty your opponent's.

Enjoy.

N

Neil Rigby

For some lists of Living Death decks, probably the best place to go would be the :)TEAM CAND!MAN:) home page and read the reports our Gizmo has written from his tournaments playing it.