"Little League"

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nope, There are 90 cards I have to get info on.
BTW - I will be away starting Thursday and be back on Tuesday.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Bump.

How about now? I know no one here is ever as excited about quirky limited formats that I just made up as I am, but surely someone's sifted through their pile of cards enough to mash something together by now. Anyone?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one this time :) I've actually been busy at work - major release just happened two weekends ago and I'm going on vacation at the end of this week for two weeks so trying to wrap up my "must-do" projects. So I'm probably not going to be able to look at this until I get back (and who knows what will be waiting for me :) ). So I'm going to guess a month before I'm able to do this.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I am building a deck for this. Just got all the cards into excel.
I am up for anything, mindmaster, precons, etc....

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
When ever the rest of you slackers is ready, I can play multiple games at once (although turgy is gonna take this first game very soon.)

turgy22

Nothing Special
Wow. I didn't realize how long it had been since I started this. I see that a new set came out a few weeks ago. But we've only really been able to finish a handful of games and Melkor and Rokapoke haven't even gotten involved yet. So...

Either we can stick to the original plan and play a little single-elimination tournament now and then all get new booster packs of Battle for Zendikar.
OR
We can keep playing around and wait for this new Zendikar block to round out and maybe schedule a tournament for March 2016 and then get three new boosters after that wraps up.

Opinions?