Kiora ability: Use it again on the SATYR
Done

Spidey: 23
Hand: 1
Library: 28
Battlefield:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T,T,T,U) Plains x4

Hopeful Eidolon Enchantment Creature-Spirit (1/1; Bestow 3W; Lifelink; Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has lifelink)

(T) Ainok Bond-Kin (3/2; First Strike from ctr and own ability; Outlast 1W; Each creature I control with a +1/+1 ctr on it has first strike) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Satyr Grovedancer (3/3; First Strike; Lifelink from ctr, Bond-Kin, and Eidolon; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature) *1 +1/+1 ctr* *Bestowed by Hopeful Eidolon*
(U) Sagu Archer (2/5; Reach; Morph 4G)
(S) Territorial Roc (1/3; Flying)

Graveyard:
Exile:
============================================================
Mooseman: 13
Hand: 4
Library: 27
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Forest x4
(TT) Island x2

Nylea, God of the Hunt (Legendary Enchantment Creature - God, 6/6, Indestructible
As long as your devotion to green is less than five, Nylea isn't a creature. (Each {G} in the mana costs of permanents you control counts toward your devotion to green.) Other creatures you control have trample. {3}{G}: Target creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn. )
Kiora, the Crashing Wave (Plainswalker, 3
+1: Until your next turn, prevent all damage that would be dealt to and dealt by target permanent an opponent controls.
-1: Draw a card. You may play an additional land this turn.
-5: You get an emblem with "At the beginning of your end step, put a 9/9 blue Kraken creature token onto the battlefield." )

(S) Centaur Battlemaster (3/3, Heroic for 3 +1/+1)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I want her.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

You currently have a green devotion of 4 if I counted correctly, right? So Nylea isn't a creature yet...

If that's true, I will attack Kiora with everyone except the Grovedancer
Respones/blocks/take it?

Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U,U) Plains x4

Hopeful Eidolon Enchantment Creature-Spirit (1/1; Bestow 3W; Lifelink; Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and has lifelink)

(T) Ainok Bond-Kin (3/2; First Strike from ctr and own ability; Outlast 1W; Each creature I control with a +1/+1 ctr on it has first strike) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Satyr Grovedancer (3/3; First Strike; Lifelink from ctr, Bond-Kin, and Eidolon; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature) *1 +1/+1 ctr* *Bestowed by Hopeful Eidolon*
(T) Sagu Archer (2/5; Reach; Morph 4G)
(T) Territorial Roc (1/3; Flying)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Forest x4
(TT) Island x2

Nylea, God of the Hunt (Legendary Enchantment Creature - God, 6/6, Indestructible
As long as your devotion to green is less than five, Nylea isn't a creature. (Each {G} in the mana costs of permanents you control counts toward your devotion to green.) Other creatures you control have trample. {3}{G}: Target creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn. )
Kiora, the Crashing Wave (Plainswalker, 3
+1: Until your next turn, prevent all damage that would be dealt to and dealt by target permanent an opponent controls.
-1: Draw a card. You may play an additional land this turn.
-5: You get an emblem with "At the beginning of your end step, put a 9/9 blue Kraken creature token onto the battlefield." )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Kiora dies

Alabaster Kirin

Done
Battlefield:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T,T,T,U) Plains x4

(S) Alabaster Kirin (2/3; Flying, Vigilance)
Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Forest x4
(TT) Island x2

Graveyard: Kiora, the Crashing Wave
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Island
Thassa's Bounty - you mill three I draw three

Done
Library: 24?
Battlefield:

(T,U) Forest x2
(T,T,T,U) Plains x4

(S) Alabaster Kirin (2/3; Flying, Vigilance)
Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 6
Library: 23
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Forest x4
(TTT) Island x3

Graveyard: Kiora, the Crashing Wave, Thassa's Bounty
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I mill Abzan Runemark and two Forests

Untap, upkeep, draw

Alpha strike
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U,U) Plains x4

(T) Satyr Grovedancer (3/3; First Strike; Lifelink from ctr, Bond-Kin, and Eidolon; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature) *1 +1/+1 ctr* *Bestowed by Hopeful Eidolon*
(U,A) Alabaster Kirin (2/3; Flying, Vigilance)

Graveyard: Abzan Runemark, Forest, Forest
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Forest x4
(TTT) Island x3

Graveyard: Kiora, the Crashing Wave, Thassa's Bounty
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Centaur dies, you take 8, and I gain 3

Done
Spidey: 26
Battlefield:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U,U) Plains x4

(T) Satyr Grovedancer (3/3; First Strike; Lifelink from ctr, Bond-Kin, and Eidolon; When ~ ETB, put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature) *1 +1/+1 ctr* *Bestowed by Hopeful Eidolon*
(U,A) Alabaster Kirin (2/3; Flying, Vigilance)

Graveyard: Abzan Runemark, Forest, Forest
Exile:
Mooseman: 5
Battlefield:

(UTTT) Forest x4
(TTT) Island x3

Graveyard: Kiora, the Crashing Wave, Thassa's Bounty, Centaur Battlemaster
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well that's game.
Good one for you.
I drew a nullify to go with my other useless cards
Wow, that was fast.