Limited Variant

R

rkoelsch

I got to thinking about this while putting together my Unnatural Fish deck. 2 of my Lords have 3 black marker marks on them. What had happened was a couple of years ago I actually had a magic night every week. I would go to a local card shop and we would play something it usually wasn't very organized but a friend came up with an idea. There was about 8 of us and we each bought 3 packs of 4th edition. we opened and sorted them and laid them out on the table then we had a very large rochester draft. We drafted 35 cards and made a deck out of that. The remaining cards were made into a pool. the following week we each bought 1 pack of anything available and put it in the pool but after we mark each card with one stripe we then had to roll greater than the number of stripes to keep the card or you could exchange a card for one in the pool. this probably went on about 8 weeks and you usually ended up with a different deck than you started. It was fun but the cards weren't worth much afterwards. I have a Hippy with 3 stripes on him if someone wants to trade for him.