Lifegift

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Of course it's worth it (play Horn of Greed, too). Gaining 5+ life per round ain't nothing to sneeze at.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

The only problem with playing that card is the same problem you have playing a Black Vise on turn 1. You may become an instant target. If you are planning on putting 2-4 in your deck, then I would make sure you have some early answers to things that may come your way. Should not pose too much of a problem in the mid to late game.

Of course anything that is constantly active or targets multiple opponents is useful in multiplayer (Syphon Soul comes to mind). Hmm...ideal opening hand in multiplayer..

2 islands, 1 forest, 1 black vise, 1 Lifegift, 1 force of will

Heh!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Modus Pwnens said:
Then what are you going to pitch to FoW?
An Island?

Only problem with Black Vise is that it is not all opponents....
Current Rules Text:
As Black Vise comes into play, choose an opponent.
At the beginning of the chosen player's upkeep, Black Vise deals X damage to that player, where X is the number of cards in his or her hand minus 4.

D

DarthFerret

oh yeah...oops...forgot about the new rulings on that (new to me, I still try to play pre 6th edition...:D)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
You can't, which goes to show WHO DOESN'T OWN any! :rolleyes: :D
I have 1.... somewhere.... I may not be able to find it right now.... but it's a shiney one from one of the pro tours or something like that......

The Island statemant was sarcasm...... I guess I need the :rolleyes: to be totally blatant.......

Oh, wait..... KJ used the :rolleyes: , so he must mean I do have one or ...... oh I'm not sure.........

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Say what? Why should I get blasted? I was just seeing if Mooseman had some secret tech or something...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
I you assumed he didn't what he was doing, right?
Is this secret MTGO code or more l33t speak?

Wait I think I have the decoder ring...... (just finished my box of cereal)

"I bet you assumed that he didn't know what he was doing, right?"

;)