Leyline of Singularity

S

sageridder

Leyline of Singularity 2UU Rare
Enchantment
If leyline of singularity is in your opening hand,you may begin the game with it in play.All nonland permanents are legendary.

Ok nice hoser for all those pesky token generaters, but how sweet is this with all those previously thought "sucky" hunted creatures.Add the guildmage, hunted phantasm, hunted dragon, some burn, some counters, some bounce, and some search cards.If you can drop it early enough i think a pretty solid deck could be made with this.

L

Limited

And, it also combo's with the new Mimeofacture which becomes 3U: Destroy target permanent

But I hadn't thought of combining it with the Hunted creatures.. that's just nasty!

A

Arix

I was also thinking of a Leyline of Singularity deck. I think this is a nice place to kick it off. Thanks!

M

Mikeymike

Nice catch, it didn't even think of the tokens or hunteds. Being blue you can back that theme up with stuff like Pendrell Mists.

Clone/Sakashima becomes "3U - bury an damned creature you want w/o targeting it"

Back it up with a slew of restricted cards so you don't hurt yourself and you've more or less got a deck.

L

Limited

Mikeymike said:
Clone/Sakashima becomes "3U - bury an damned creature you want w/o targeting it
Actually, Sakashima won't work because the card states that it becomes a copy but retains the name 'Sakashima the Impostor' and the Legend rule only applies to legendary permanents with the same name.

M

Mikeymike

Oh crap, I completely missed that. I've been playing it wrong (which has hurt me). I could have had a few Multani's out of her.

Damn cards with too much text. Thanks for the heads up.