Lets hear all the possibilities. . .

S

shadow_acid

Yes, it's hard with some of these new broken cards.

I am trying to build my Marching Lattice deck, but my cards didn't come yet

ATTENTION CPA MEMBERS: DO NOT ORDER FROM kardkastle.com because you will most likely not get the cards you ordered

T

train

trollandtoad gets you your order...

I still have to go with titania's song here...:D

S

shadow_acid

That Roar of Reclamation would be funny to use in a March/Lattice deck before you Hurkyl's Recall all your opponents stuff.

M

mythosx

so besides humility with almost anything else. What other card combinations would break the game?

M

mlai

I don't think Roar of Reclaimation or Reconstruct would work in this case.

Mycosynth Lattice:

All permanents are artifacts in addition to their other types.
All cards that aren't in play, spells, and permanents are colorless.
Players may spend mana as though it were mana of any color.

The only sentence that applies to cards in the graveyard is the second one. Mycosynth Lattice only interacts with cards in the graveyard by making them colorless.

T

train

I think you like little farm animals...:eek: :D

:p

Intruder alarm breaks the game...;)

T

train

no - it breaks the ice...

haha!:p

Thawing isn't as strong as Sylvan because it only gets basics, and can "guarantee" the win...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I like pulling my ISLANDS (that I can tap for BLUE mana) right out of my library so that I can save my draws for my BLUE spells such as COUNTERSPELL. :p

Even if it is ridiculously slow... :rolleyes:

A

Aneximines

Mycosynth Lattice + Viashino Heretic, Corrosion, Gorilla Shaman

Mycosynth Lattice + Darksteel Forge + Serenity

Mycosynth Lattice + Hurkyl's Recall (in an Isochron Scepter)

Mycosynth Lattice + Cranial Plating, Broodstar, Machinate, Feedback Bolt, Gaea's Avenger, Viridian Lorebearers, Emissary of Despair, Emissary of Hope, Tanglewalker

Mycosynth Lattice + a way to skip your turns (Chronatog, Time Vault, etc.) + Ancient Runes and/or Energy Flux

Mycosynth Lattice + Karn, Silver Golem ({1}: put target land into its owner's graveyard)